Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram (1999 Views)

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
SMH see this one in one room thinking that he knows better than America's president and the rest of the world....grin

Do not forget Bill Gates is a business man
you need trump to show you left from right ok.

Trump himself that has his own issues
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Masterclass32: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good. Oga Gates is really on the hot seat.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by ayaside(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dtribeless:
Ungrateful people! Bill Gates foundation is the largest individual donor to the WHO. He almost singlehandedly financed the eradication of Polio, but this is what he gets from never-do-wells; perhaps that's why they never do well.
I guess you are smarter than these people. There are always two sides to a coin. There are always two sides to people you think you know.

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Dtribeless: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
ayaside:

I guess you are smarter than these people. There are always two sides to a coin. There are always two sides to people you think you know.

"These people" provide no evidence for their nefarious allegations. Can you assist with the 5G/Bill Gates/COVID nonsense? Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by ayaside(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dtribeless:

"These people" provide no evidence for their nefarious allegations. Can you assist with the 5G/Bill Gates/COVID nonsense? Thank you
There are two kinds of people with arguments I have encountered. Some know the choice of words to use and to better explain their narratives but some don't. It takes a much larger open-minded individual to try to understand the words they are not saying. I am not saying 5G/Bill Gates/Covid 19 are related and wonder where you got that from my last post.
Just saying that it is good to think outside the box most times and give room to other possibilities than just one focal point of reasoning. My view on the 5G/Bill Gates/Covid shall remain personal. I like to know my audience before addressing them to know how to express my thoughts to them.

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Dtribeless: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
ayaside:

There are two kinds of people with arguments I have encountered. Some know the choice of words to use and to better explain their narratives but some don't. It takes a much larger open-minded individual to try to understand the words they are not saying. I am not saying 5G/Bill Gates/Covid 19 are related and wonder where you got that from my last post.
Just saying that it is good to think outside the box most times and give room to other possibilities than just one focal point of reasoning. My view on the 5G/Bill Gates/Covid shall remain personal. I like to know my audience before addressing them to know how to express my thoughts to them.

5G/Bill Gates/Covid is what this thread is about. Your audience is an ignorant public here, and blogs like these are meant to enlighten. As for choice of words, have you read some of the response I received? If your view on CoVID/5G/Gates is personal, why respond to me. I'm missing something here. Thinking outside the box should at least be around the box, not some far-flung nonsense.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Buharidgeneral: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
One thing I don't understand is the issue covid -19 in Wuhan in China and Gates' vaccine in America
Is it conicidence or is still part of the conspiracy theories?
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by ayaside(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dtribeless:

5G/Bill Gates/Covid is what this thread is about. Your audience is an ignorant public here, and blogs like these are meant to enlighten. As for choice of words, have you read some of the response I received? If your view on CoVID/5G/Gates is personal, why respond to me. I'm missing something here. Thinking outside the box should at least be around the box, not some far-flung nonsense.
It's all good sir. I see where this is heading and I do appreciate you taking your time to respond to me though.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Xsem(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Conspiracy theorists at it again. The funniest part is that they're forming woke. Useless people.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Dtribeless: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
ayaside:

It's all good sir. I see where this is heading and I do appreciate you taking your time to respond to me though.

Always, sir!
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by OKOATA(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mikehot:
The people you would find in those comments are the conspiracy theorists, the end time crew, no 5g crew, the bandwagoners forming woke and those who blame rich people for their suffering
The end time crew is the funniest among them all, telling me rapture will happen and Jesus is coming soon. I laugh so hard when I see those comments. grin
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by xendra: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mikehot:
you need trump to show you left from right ok.

Trump himself that has his own issues
SMH

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by xendra: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dtribeless:

And Trump is not a businessman? You guys are not knowledgeable, which is fine, but expressing folly is the issue. The WHO organization, led by an African, is being scapegoated for Trump administration failures, yet this hate-the-successful mentality that elected Buhari is spreading faster than COVID. And newsflash, in America as in every sane society, there are always 2 strong sides to the issue. Also, can you tell me why Trump cut funding for WHO? Does it have anything to do with 5G or Bill Gates? YEYE dey smell for your body
you are very dumb with the other idiot that mentioned me, I didn't bother to read the rest nonsense you might have written, I stopped at Trump is a business man cheesy undeniably but he hasn't brought his into this unlike Gates is doingcheesy cheesy did you read that he was deleting posts grin grin he knows what he is doing, can't say the same for you numb Scull grin

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by xendra: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
ayaside:

he isn't as smart as he writes so he adds things you didn't mention in a bid to win the argument grin he just wants to win and feel like he knows what he is saying.......he go chop poison just because the person don feed am before

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by ayaside(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
he isn't as smart as he writes so he adds things you didn't mention in a bid to win the argument grin he just wants to win and feel like he knows what he is saying.......he go chop poison just because the person don feed am before
I hope all is well and he did not offend you in any way. Honestly, I am not much of a social media person and I think I understand where the conversation was gonna end up at. We don't need that, do we?
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by xendra: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
ayaside:

I hope all is well and he did not offend you in any way. Honestly, I am not much of a social media person and I think I understand where the conversation was gonna end up at. We don't need that, do we?
yea, nice of you to be the gentle type, I like how you created that closure to avoid the end point.......but yea, he did offend me with his dumb posts and mentions. I might close his case soon too grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Dtribeless: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
you are very dumb with the other idiot that mentioned me, I didn't bother to read the rest nonsense you might have written, I stopped at Trump is a business man cheesy undeniably but he hasn't brought his into this unlike Gates is doingcheesy cheesy did you read that he was deleting posts grin grin he knows what he is doing, can't say the same for you numb Scull grin

GO AWAY!
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by streetfabulous: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
Bill should address this once and for all
Yea, I agree. At least for his safety and that of his family. The hostility is spiralling out of hand and I honestly can't jump to conclusions on whether he is guilty as peddled. One thing I know is that if he doesn't address this, then the world will be a very unsafe place for him in the times ahead.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by ayaside(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
yea, nice of you to be the gentle type, I like how you created that closure to avoid the end point.......but yea, he did offend me with his dumb posts and mentions. I might close his case soon too grin grin
Hahaha!!Please take it easy.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by sapientia(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2020
streetfabulous:

Yea, I agree. At least for his safety and that of his family. The hostility is spiralling out of hand and I honestly can't jump to conclusions on whether he is guilty as peddled. One thing I know is that if he doesn't address this, then the world will be a very unsafe place for him in the times ahead.

Absolutely.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by echibuogwu(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
U are funny, really funny, Bill gates source of income isn’t only from Microsoft, he has shares in many companies, Berkshire Hathaway included. And it’s funny how people think a vaccine will be the end of the world... I don’t understand
xendra:
I love this, I love that people are waking up and with one voice. I'm also beginning to dislike this man,

he started Microsoft so what? is Microsoft still paying so much that he stays the richest? he most definitely is into something fishy
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Alwaysachick: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2020
And some shallow minded Nigerians could not see that the pandemic was a tool for the 5g

They all became scholars overnight, even ppl that could not pass a single course in school.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by xendra: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Dtribeless:

GO AWAY!
you don't get to say. just shut it

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Dtribeless: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
xendra:
you don't get to say. just shut it

Illiterates must win.
Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by xendra: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dtribeless:

Illiterates must win.
ok, you won.

1 Like

Re: "Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram by Dtribeless: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
xendra:
ok, you won.

Ose pupo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. / Health Benefits Of Honey / 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.