Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Anthony Joshua Called Out Tyson Fury - Come Fight Me If You To Be No.1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Called Out Tyson Fury - Come Fight Me If You To Be No.1 (393 Views)

Anthony Joshua Called Out Tyson Fury - Come Fight Me If You To Be No.1 / Anthony Joshua Reveals Plan To 'Outbox' Deontay Wilder & 'Knock Out' Tyson Fury / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Called Out Tyson Fury - Come Fight Me If You To Be No.1 by SportsRider: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
IBF, WBA and WBO champion Anthony Joshua called out British rival Tyson Fury on Skysports saying "come fight me if you really want to say you're No.1, come fight me.

Tyson Fury won the WBC title from Deontay Wilder in February and Joshua beat Andy Ruiz Jr in December to reclaimed the IBF, WBA and WBO titles.

Read more �
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/9426a2915e5c8833bedd20da4a8d202d

Re: Anthony Joshua Called Out Tyson Fury - Come Fight Me If You To Be No.1 by economia: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghanghan! lockdown aftermat

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Star Son Begins Three-week Compulsory Military Training In South Korea / Kobe Bryant And His Daughter Gianna Have Been Blamed For Their Own Deaths / Gsg 12.15 40.48 Bet9ja Odds With Booking Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.