Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pubg Releases Artic Mode - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pubg Releases Artic Mode (709 Views)

WWE 2k23 PPSSPP- ISO File Download Free Android & Ios Offline Mode / PUBG Mobile Artic Mode Will Go Live On The 16th Of April: What To Know / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pubg Releases Artic Mode by DMPaulSr: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
PUBG just released it's latest mode, artic mode. This new ruleset introduces a survival element to the smaller Vikendi map by covering it with freezing weather and snow. Players must not worry about staying warm as the temperature drops. In Arctic Mode, cold spells will sweep into the level periodically.
Players will need to maintain and keep their body temperature high through various means; otherwise, their health will continuously decrease.

The players can use various methods to maintain their body temperature in order to survive:

#Use a lighter to light a fire indoors and gather branches to add to the fire to increase the heating time.

#Hunt chickens to acquire raw chicken and roast it on the fire, then consume the roast chicken to restore body temperature.

#Use items such as the heater or heat packs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmpPc0d3UJo

Lalasticlala please move to front page, there's hardly any gaming thread on front page.

Re: Pubg Releases Artic Mode by richeeyo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Call of duty mobile is the best
As artic and even canyon and desert
Re: Pubg Releases Artic Mode by Crysallis(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
I prefer PUBG. I have call of duty but I don't play it
Re: Pubg Releases Artic Mode by DMPaulSr: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Crysallis:
I prefer PUBG. I have call of duty but I don't play it

PUBG remains the best for me. I've played COD, Modern combat and free fire..
PUBG beats them all...

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Time, What Do We Do? / PS4 Game Console For Sale / Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.