Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Please Admin And Moderators Talk To Me. I Am Tired Of The Molestations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Admin And Moderators Talk To Me. I Am Tired Of The Molestations (477 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Please Admin And Moderators Talk To Me. I Am Tired Of The Molestations / Please Admin Of Nairaland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Admin And Moderators Talk To Me. I Am Tired Of The Molestations by Fants: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
Good day and thanks for clicking here. It is an already established fact that nairaland is a great site, getting massive support from Nigerians and beyond.
But just like nairaland, every good forum should have the aim of bringing people together for the purpose of sharing information and perhaps creating of awareness. But it is very sad to find that the ruthless activities of some unscrupulous folks on-here, has gone a long way to dent the image of the few available good ones here.
It is also most disappointing to find that some of our Mods here are walking in confusion as a result of much work load these scammers are putting on them.
Today, most of the obedient once here easily get ban while the disobedient ones inflict maladies and still go scourtfree. This is an unconfortable irony.
i am saying all these because of the series of bans which i and other fellow nairalanders have gotten in recent times which was un-called-for. And as this bans keep coming, people are forced to start behaving like scammers even when they are not.
I am saying this because of the series of experiences which i have had in recent times. And the thought to pour out my grieviances came this morning when my current username "winnerslfc" was banned for no just cause. This forced me to use my friend's ID in expressing myself. [center]WHY WERE YOU BANNED[/center]
Some months back, i was on the business section, so, i came across a topic "Importing From China" where people were asking for information. So i decided to give them a free info since it was something i do and i am well experienced in that. Because i have no time, i dropped my email and asked them to contact me. So, they began troubling me with emails. For this reason, i decided to create time for that particular thread which i did.
Yesterday, i grabbed my phone since my PC was down, and began to post the information on that thread so that all can see and stop troubling me with mails.
Now, my phone couldn't contain all the characters at once, so i decided to break my posts. To my greatest surprise, the next thing i got was:
Sorry "winnerslfc!" you have lost your forum posting privileges. Reason, spam-like post Innocent? Send your nairaland name to "antispam@nairaland.com. When unbanned, wait untill post reappears. DON'T POST again we are sorry.
i counted this as an insult since i have also seen many turtorials here. So i can't really see what was wrong with this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342306.160.html because when unbanned, i am scared of posting again and getting another undeserved ban.
The MODS should atleast give warnings to individuals when they go astray before unleashing careless bans
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting New Year Offer / Lead Ore Needed Urgently / Happy Birthday Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.