Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Bankers Calls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bankers Calls (236 Views)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Calls by chere25(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
If information in one of ur bank account is leaked( let say ecobank) can it affects your other account??
I was called by of my banks because I needed to retrieve my account number and was asked
Name
Date of birth
Place I opened the account
Phone number
Year I opened the account
Can this leak my information?
Can they use this to get information from my other account?
Thanks
Re: Bankers Calls by chatinent: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
From your BVN, capital YES.
Re: Bankers Calls by okomile(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yes

My mother was called today for same information and 216k was debited from her acct.

She then called the account officer and it was blocked

Let us be guided and careful these days
Re: Bankers Calls by chere25(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
My BVN was not asked he only said he wanted to know if I was the owner of the account before he sends the account number to me
Re: Bankers Calls by chere25(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
What I want to know is...
Can information from this bank be used on another bank

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Lost All His Life Savings After Fire Burnt His House / Lebanese Govt Arrests Man For Putting Nigerian Woman For Sale On Facebook / Woman Beat Friend Over Gossip In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.