Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Make The Simplest Shea Butter Pink Lips Balm - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make The Simplest Shea Butter Pink Lips Balm (1340 Views)

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm / Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Simplest Shea Butter Pink Lips Balm by jadejay: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Have you ever tried a home-made Shea Butter Pink Lips Balm?

Pink lips Balm has been the in-thing for we ladies for some time now, and a lot of people have gone into producing different types of pink lips balm. While I appreciate the different kinds of lip balms, I came up with my own pink lips balm idea that I love and have been using for months now.

Click below to see all the details and video proof.

https://pelleura.top/how-to-make-the-simplest-shea-butter-pink-lips-balm/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make The Simplest Shea Butter Pink Lips Balm by jadejay: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
12 Homemade Moisturizers For Natural Hair

I took my time to list 12 effective hair masks moisturizers for natural hair that are simple to make by using natural ingredients only. Click the link below to see them.

https://pelleura.top/12-homemade-moisturizers-for-natural-hair/

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Dress That Suit Your Body Best Series! / I Am A Qualify Fashion Designer / Why Do Naija Girls Wear Fake Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.