Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Solution To The Problems Nigeria Is Facing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To The Problems Nigeria Is Facing (295 Views)

Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / We Need To Tackle The Problems Of The Poor For Our Economy To Grow- VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To The Problems Nigeria Is Facing by Pleasant01: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
various people have been giving their opinions/suggestions on the problems facing Nigeria and the solutions but it seems none of these solutions are not effective.

so I created this thread to ask you guys what you think is the main problem of Nigeria and the solutions to it...

Re: Solution To The Problems Nigeria Is Facing by Simplyleo: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
We Nigerians are okay.

Though we have challenges as a country, we are not discouraged. Every country has its unique problem, same as Nigeria.

However, it should be noted, I said we Nigerians, the Nigeria whose affairs are being piloted by Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Solution To The Problems Nigeria Is Facing by Pleasant01: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
We Nigerians are okay.

Though we have challenges as a country, we are not discouraged. Every country has its unique problem, same as Nigeria.

However, it should be noted, I said we Nigerians, the Nigeria whose affairs are being piloted by Muhammadu Buhari.
what about unpatriotism, don't you see it as our problem?

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Is Time To Come Back Home-a Group Urges / Abba Kyari / Covid -19 Palliative . / We Have Shared Money To 428,941 Nigerians – Minister Of Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.