Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lockdown Won’t Make Nigerian Men Faithful- Wini Lazarus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown Won’t Make Nigerian Men Faithful- Wini Lazarus (248 Views)

Mary Lazarus And Twin Brother, Joseph, Celebrate Birthday Today - Pictures / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Won’t Make Nigerian Men Faithful- Wini Lazarus by splendid22(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Budding actress and entrepreneur, Wini Lazarus has expressed her thoughts on the lockdown extension.

In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the role interpreter noted that the lockdown is not a guarantee that men who have been bonding with their wives will remain faithful after the lockdown.

According to her: ”I don’t think the lockdown will make Nigerian men faithful to their wives. After the lockdown, they will still go back to their girlfriends and concubines.Men are just who they are, cheating is in their nature”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/lockdown-wont-make-nigerian-men-faithful-wini-lazarus/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Fiancee Chioma Tested Negative Twice For Coroanvirus See Reactions From F / Will Ronaldo Make A Better Football Coach After Retirement? / I Can't Explain This Kind Of Grace- Radio Big Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.