Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

"Covid 19" A Blessing In Disguised!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Covid 19" A Blessing In Disguised!!! (211 Views)

Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Covid 19" A Blessing In Disguised!!! by olajosy: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Whether you believe it or not there is nothing bad that doesn't have it good side. I have a feeling that this covid 19 is a blessing in disguised because i strongly believed that after this pandemic incident majority of our dilapitated hospitals and medical facilities would be reformed and equipped. At least that would reduce the rate of politicians going for medical check up in abroad per sec billing because of malaria and other common related ones. Couple with the fact that it also bring a blessing to me in disguised by allowing me to discover my technical skills in repairing my abandoned electrical/electronics gadgets and generator. You can add the blessing it brings to you or the country from your own perspectives.
Re: "Covid 19" A Blessing In Disguised!!! by AJIBOLA840: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nonsense
Re: "Covid 19" A Blessing In Disguised!!! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
covid is helping to tackle global warming,

(1) (Reply)

Taking Hypnotherapy In An Anxiety Clinic In Melbourne / . / Coronavirus Is Not Transmissible Through Sex - Presidential Taskforce On Covid-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.