Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

5 Online Income Systems You Should Avoid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Online Income Systems You Should Avoid (734 Views)

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Online Income Systems You Should Avoid by Nipostle(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
I decided to make this post to save someone who might be stepping into a trap in the quest to make money online. Read an share you might just be saving a friend too.

It is so obvious that money-making online businesses/schemes are so popular nowadays.

Why is this so?
1. We are now in a digital world where almost every transactions happen in the cloud.
2. There is COVID-19 Lock down and everybody wants to make money from home.

Well, I am not against this at all,
Why should I? I am a digital marketer myself and I do a lot of online businesses.
However I need to warn you.
As good as making money online is, there are thousands of dubious online platforms that will only get you duped and leave you poorer than before.
Believe me, I have been in the system for a long time and learnt this by experience.
So read this carefully

These are the 5 kinds of Online money making schemes you should be cautious of

1. Online businesses/schemes that don't have any tangible products or services they are selling.
Whether digital or physical product, there should be something in sale or a service to be rendered for money to be made.

2. Online schemes whose founders are not known at all or known for a good reputation.
You should do a thorough research on the founders of the platform before you invest your money.
You should ask at least these 3 question
- Who are they?
- What's their expertise
- How long have they being in the business?
- What's their past track records?

3. Online platforms that can not be traced to any physical structures (eg. office buildings)

4. Ponzi schemes and other money making online platforms that promotes malicious intents that look unrealistic.
Eg. Register with 10k today and cash out 30k tommorow
Or Bring in 10 people and cash out etc.

5. Phised Online platforms that are created to look like original, their intention is too collect People's Bank information like BVN.
E.g Lino.com is phised site of the original bitcoin platform Luno.com

Anyway you can't be too careful, some businesses can still pass this checklist and still be dubious
So my core advice is: Earn money but Don't be greedy

After making a thorough research and scrutiny based on the aforementioned yardsticks, I found myself a working online business that made me up to N105,000k in less than 2 weeks by selling digital products with my whatsapp.

It is called affiliate marketing, with which you make income by recommending other products or services.
I can recommend this for you without any fear of failure.

Watch the video through the link below to learn more about it.

It’s a FREE training by interrnet marketing expert, Toyin Omotoso.
This video gives 7 Steps to an online Income Sytem that Can Help You Generate At Least N400,000/Month.
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

PS. Watch now, Video expires soon

Re: 5 Online Income Systems You Should Avoid by Pheals(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
especially this lockdown time, people just dey search for online job ... scam con plenty
Re: 5 Online Income Systems You Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
The only online income that can never scam you: Bet9ja. You get what you prophesy.
Re: 5 Online Income Systems You Should Avoid by Makavelli25: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
EngrOversabi:
The only online income that can never scam you: Bet9ja. You get what you prophesy.
Check my siggy to see confirm online income

(1) (Reply)

Getting To 100,000 Subscribers On Youtube! Whats Next! / CBN Covid 19 Support Loan , And The Current Challenges (photo) / Which Biz Is Better Between Cosmetics, Phone Acces And Electrical Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.