Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? (1790 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? by Transparent(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
NYSC 2019 Batch B stream 1 corps members have been wondering when they will pass out ( POP).

Recall that, The First case of Coronavirus which hit Nigeria in February has made many corps members to start feeling anxious of knowing the probable date for POP.

At the moment, The NYSC management is yet to release any official circular containing the date of the Passing out Parade (POP) but below might be the probable date for it.

Probable Date:

The NYSC 2019 Batch B stream 1 orientation course which started on Tuesday, 18th June 2019 is expected to be completed on 18th June 2020 since it is a one year program.

However, from indication, the passing out parade is likely to be between 18th and 30th June 2020.

Will There Be POP for 2019 Batch B due to the Outbreak of Coronavirus in Nigeria?

Provided the outbreak of Coronavirus is over then, NYSC will hold the POP but if there is still Coronavirus Pandemic, they will pass out in a low key that is they will be asked to go to their various homes and will be told when to come for their discharge certificate.

Also have it at the back of your mind that after June, there will be no monthly allowance for 2019 Batch B stream 1.

ALSO READ: Things To Consider Doing After Your NYSC Service Year

I believe you are cleared now? Kindly drop your comment and don't forget to follow our blog below for more gists

https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/16/coronavirus-nysc-2019-batch-b-stream-1-pop-date-revealed/
Re: Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? by sathel(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for this info.God bless

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? by Transparent(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
sathel:
Thanks for this info.God bless
You are welcomed sir
Re: Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? by trinityconcept(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
pls o I'm I've been having this argument with my guys about our alawee this last month Bstream 1
are we getting double alawee

is it a fixed thing that for every batch they must receive double on their last month

I need urgent answers yes

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? by Transparent(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2020
trinityconcept:
pls o I'm I've been having this argument with my guys about our alawee this last month Bstream 1
are we getting double alawee

is it a fixed thing that for every batch they must receive double on their last month

I need urgent answers yes
Our own case is different, Normally before our batch... They used to skip the alawee that corps members are expected to collect in camp so they pay in double during the last month that they are passing out.

Don't forget we got paid while still in camp.

follow www.akinblog.com for a more important update.
Re: Coronavirus: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream 1 POP Date Revealed ? by Holorunloseyi(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2020
This period that everyone is not too busy, don't let it go to waste,learn something new.with ₦1000 you can learn how to make TEXT and 3D advert with your phone.If you interested in learning click the link.
https:///CeQY08dmLsk3wdzVWDuAmo

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch 'b' Registration: All You Need To Know / Nysc Batch B 2017 Registration Date Out (must Read) / Nysc 2019 Batch B, Stream 2 Pcms Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.