Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Stop Spreading Rumors, I’m Not Dating Alaafin’s Wife – KWAM 1 Tells Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Spreading Rumors, I’m Not Dating Alaafin’s Wife – KWAM 1 Tells Nigerians (526 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Spreading Rumors, I’m Not Dating Alaafin’s Wife – KWAM 1 Tells Nigerians by Teajoel4sure(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
DAILY FOCUS NIGERIA

Fuji maestro, Wasiu Anifowoshe Ayinde Marshall (KWAM 1), who now prefers to be called K1 De Ultimate, has denied rumours making the rounds that he was having an affair with Olori Ajoke, one of the wives of Alayeluwa, the Alaafin of Oyo.

Social media has been awash in the last 24-hours with claims that the Alafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, had sent Ajoke packing from the palace over an alleged affair with the popular singer.https://dailyfocusng.com/stop-spreading-rumors-im-not-dating-alaafins-wife-kwam-1-tells-nigerians/

The rumour was fuelled when Chirp Television took to Twitter to share the story on its official timeline on Wednesday.
It wrote “Meet Olori Badirat Ajoke the youngest of Alaafin of Oyo’s wives sent out of the palace yesterday on allegations of having adulterous affairs with KWAM 1”

READ MORE HERE;https://dailyfocusng.com/stop-spreading-rumors-im-not-dating-alaafins-wife-kwam-1-tells-nigerians/

(1) (Reply)

Some Compliments Are Bigger Than Others - Simi Says As She Responds To 2baba's B / 6ix9ine Is Back. They Slept With His Baby Mama. He Reveals Why He Snitched / Nollywood Actor Narrates How He Was Saved From Hands Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.