Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nairaland Ban Policy Execution: Fair Or Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ban Policy Execution: Fair Or Fraud? (181 Views)

Phcn Bill; Is This Correct Or Fraud? / Is It Right Or Wrong To Kill Someone Who Survived Execution? / Horrifying Police Experiences And The Execution Of Six Kidnappers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ban Policy Execution: Fair Or Fraud? by UFC249: 3:59am On Apr 17, 2020
I want feel the public pulse on this issue.
The outcomes:
1. will help Seun improve his business
2. review moderator powers, if there is no openly biased agenda.
3. Will correct an anomaly often over looked
4. May bring out the need to review the spambot technology policy
5. May bring out the need to review this ban policy
6. Help me make up my mind if the, obviously useful forum is worth my time.

My motive:
My other moniker got banned from a discussion on politics section without violating any known forums rules.
This is the second time this is happening and I do not want to conclude that people are banned if they they hold views that differ from the views of some 'almighty' moderators on issues.
Re: Nairaland Ban Policy Execution: Fair Or Fraud? by DesChyko: 4:12am On Apr 17, 2020
If you have private concerns, it's best you mail a mod.
Re: Nairaland Ban Policy Execution: Fair Or Fraud? by UFC249: 4:37am On Apr 17, 2020
DesChyko:
If you have private concerns, it's best you mail a mod.
If you don't have any concerns, it's best you scroll past.
Mail a 'mod' about what?? Instead finding out the truth first?
It is not personal so why mail an individual "mod"?
Re: Nairaland Ban Policy Execution: Fair Or Fraud? by uboma(m): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2020
UFC249:
I want feel the public pulse on this issue.
The outcomes:
1. will help Seun improve his business
2. review moderator powers, if there is no openly biased agenda.
3. Will correct an anomaly often over looked
4. May bring out the need to review the spambot technology policy
5. May bring out the need to review this ban policy
6. Help me make up my mind if the, obviously useful forum is worth my time.

My motive:
My other moniker got banned from a discussion on politics section without violating any known forums rules.
This is the second time this is happening and I do not want to conclude that people are banned if they they hold views that differ from the views of some 'almighty' moderators on issues.

For having multiple monikers, you have broken rule 19 already which reads,

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Here you are, breaking the rules guiding the forum but complaining that it is unfair.

I am certain that if your case is reviewed, you must have broken a rule on the Politics section with your alternate moniker.

(1) (Reply)

Free 3 Month Internship Training On ICT Course / 2baba, In Partnership With Trophy, Drum Support Against Covid 19 With E-concert / Beg Okonjo-iweala To Join Your Economic Rescue Team – Bamgbose Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.