Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

No subject - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No subject (2291 Views)

No subject / Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku Subject To Racist Abuse In 2-1 Cagliari Win (Photos) / Barcelona Star Subject To Shock Insult By Juventus Striker Gonzalo Higuain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No subject by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by ekwuemendinso(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2020
So you still have money to Gamble at this period??
undecided undecided

Both banks, bet companies and even interswitch are hungry and even looking for who to obtain!

Abeg, do you still have left over to Gamble? Make you doam for my head grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No subject by Galactico4ever(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Just fashi the 2k and move on
Re: No subject by enochogaga(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Oga don't border urself sir, the fault is from Ur bank, reach Ur bank for a reversal, stop disturbing betting.
Re: No subject by gentlesinna(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2020
It will reverse....... sometimes it take up to a week to reverse.just calm ur nerves.......I had similar issue before d epidemic and it took almost a week plus before I got my money back

Just take a chill pill and relax
Re: No subject by Greatzeus(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
The only 2k in your account is what you used for betting? I am sure if your account balance is more than that you would have used all. I won't judge you,I just pity you probably you can't help yourself.
I hate betting with passion. I have never bet in my life and never will.
Re: No subject by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
enochogaga:
Oga don't border urself sir, the fault is from Ur bank, reach Ur bank for a reversal, stop disturbing betting.
No subject
Re: No subject by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Greatzeus:
The only 2k in your account is what you used for betting? I am sure if your account balance is more than that you would have used all. I won't judge you,I just pity you probably you can't help yourself.
No subject

1 Like

Re: No subject by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
ScamAdvise:

Why are you defending the indefensible? Why? The next thing you will say is that ₦2,000 is nothing to Bet King. That it is nothing doesn't give them a right to do what they did to me. Besides if it were really nothing they could have recharged my account manually after seeing the bank alert. They could have phoned my bank to verify the alert. How hard is it? I have seen people tell others "you know how much I dey make a day?" Oya just try to ask them for ₦5000 they will start giving excuses. People who talk like this to protect their weak ego or out of insecurity full stop. Anyway I have reported to (E.F.C.C) and Central Bank that UBA bank does not want to reply my messages. Maybe my bank has a hand in it too
I don't bet or gamble but I understand what you are saying.
Relax, you will get your money back, it might be up to a week or more but the money will be credited to your account.

I had same issues with DStv and prepaid meter, it took more than a week for the bank to reverse the cash back to my account.
They will surely return it back to you.

Next time, CC central bank as you mail your bank, it may be slow but they will return it.
Re: No subject by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
No subject

Re: No subject by sholaniyi: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Simply request for a chargeback from your bank, this happens all the time, payments fail all the time. There is a merchant platform between your bank and betting, it could be interswitch or PAystack. Their platforms are sometimes down. The money is with them. Just tell your bank you did not get value for your transaction and you will get a reversal. There is no platform available to businesses where they call a bank about a payment.

ScamAdvise:
Betking Username: ChrisStyles
Betking ID: 1594476
UBA Account Number: 2129×××××××

There is a reason for posting my details above. So everybody can know this is not a fabricated story. People have posted unverifiable claims on the internet about unnamed persons severally. So I tried to deposit ₦2,000 on my Betking account on April 15, 2020 using interswitch webpay

Now my bank account was debited while my Betking account failed to recharged. I tried to report to admin as fast as I could explaining to them what happened. I got a reply that I should not worry that the transaction would soon reflect on their website

I waited for several hours so it now dawned on me that no transaction was ever going to reflect again. That was when I decided to contact them two or three more times. It tried to phone them but their customer care were unavailavle because of the lockdown

So I contacted them both by email and through live chat. I even sent the screenshot of the alert. It must be noted that the screenshot was crystal clear and was not of a bogus or questionable nature yet this was what they told me:
"Dear (My Name Withheld),

Trust you are staying safe.

Sequel to your deposit complaint, i am sorry to inform you that your deposit of ₦2,000 debited from your bank account on the 15/04/2020 was not remitted to Betking account.

Kindly revert to your bank to demand for a reversal of the debited fund if not reversed automatically within 24 hours.
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences.

Thank you for choosing Betking.

Warm Regards,

(Name Of Call Centre Person Withheld)"

This now made me contact my bank UBA on April 16 by 3 a.m which was 24 hours ago but yet they have failed to reply me. I copy copied (CC) Betking admin in that email. I also offered for my bank to check my bank statement to prove this alert is for real

Or am I a hacker that I will know how to generate fake alerts by the way? I have threatened Betking admin that I will take this matter to Nairaland or even worse report it to (E.F.C.C) yet still no replies (from UBA Bank or Betking). That is why I have finally posted this issue thus

The only saving grace I have is that the money is small at ₦2,000 or else nobody would believe me and I would also have been traumatised by then. I have never had this kind of issue with any other gambling website in the past

There is a screenhot of the alert along with a screenshot of my Betking username. It is clearly stated there that I logged in last abour an two ago so this is a recent screenhot
Re: No subject by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Greatzeus:
Most bettors are not lucky with betting.But I can tell you that betting has really done a great thing for me.I bought a brand new Android phone with the help of betting.Of wish I could not have acquired with my monthly salary.I even bought some gadgets at home with betting.Bet9ja to be precise.Though I have lost too.I don't play virtual soccer or zoom.I focus on real soccer.It's all luck.I play with #100 so that I will not commit suicide if I lost.If you understand how most of these teams are good when playing away or home and current form you will win big in 3 out of 30 attempt.
ScamAdvise:

I had plans for that money. You don't know my records fully so you can't judge me fully either. This man you are seeing right nearly won ₦126, 000 in one night in november last year in europa league but for a 96th minute goal by marcus rosenberg (Malmo 4-3 Dynamo Kyiv.) I played 4 full time draws with ₦1000. I knew those four teams were going to draw all along. I had to settle for only ₦17,000 because I was lucky to place another side bet. I do alot of research before playing my games so is not like I was destined to lose that ₦2000. You say you pity me? Do you think I enjoy what I do? i.e gambling. There are no investment platforms on the internet. The ones we have are either scam or don't work at all. Member to member donations platforms, online surveys and the likes. I am not even going to say government doesn't empower people in Nigeria. Let me not even go there, lets leave that talk for another day. Should I do yahoo yahoo then? Over my dead body
Re: No subject by Greatzeus(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
comshots:
Most bettors are not lucky with betting.But I can tell you that betting has really done a great thing for me.I bought a brand new Android phone with the help of betting.Of wish I could not have acquired with my monthly salary.I even bought some gadgets at home with betting.Bet9ja to be precise.Though I have lost too.I don't play virtual soccer or zoom.I focus on real soccer.It's all luck.I play with #100 so that I will not commit suicide if I lost.If you understand how most of these teams are good when playing away or home and current form you will win big in 3 out of 30 attempt.
Hmmmm,I guess those ones who used large amount want to win millions then. Till today I still don't understand how betting works. I do hear odds and 1.2 or 2.2 I don't know what it means.
Re: No subject by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

Hmmmm,I guess those ones who used large amount want to win millions then. Till today I still don't understand how betting works. I do hear odds and 1.2 or 2.2 I don't know what it means.
It is possible to win #1m with a #100 stake.Your odd must be big.Let me say 12 teams with 4odds each.
Re: No subject by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 04, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by Charleys: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2020
ScamAdvise:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Cristalz and other mods please remove this old thread from nairaland. I wish to delete it; I am the original poster of it

Modify the topic and change its headline to something else
Re: No subject by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
No subject

1 Like

Re: No subject by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
No subject

Re: No subject by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
I feel your pain bro..nairaland is supposed to have an option for deleting threads in their website. This shows that this is a very unprofessional website..other websites have this same feature. By the way, it's called "thread" not "topic"
Re: No subject by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
No subject

(1) (Reply)

Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon / WWE Raw Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction And Highlights From July 24 / It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.