Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins (33008 Views)

NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by JJBROS(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Why one week? So Federal Government can not give them order to lockdown Kano like Lagos, Ogun and Abuja?
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Hustlersguide: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
KINGOZEK:
I see Extension of Lockdown beyond the stipulated date.
I see extension of your destiny ....Ode
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by coronavirus19: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
swtdrms:

Why do we continue to have fools always thinking with their anvs and not their brains? For how much would they declare lockdown? For how much? 1b or what? If you and your generation only think about money in times of trouble, then lucky you, you'll surely die running after such money.

We have health emergency, Saudi shuts down Kaaba, Pope did easter service in an empty Vatican, government world over is thinking of how to contain this emergency, the only think you could think about is....they want to loot money with covid19.

Let's even assume u re correct, then Kano gov't wouldn't have waited this long before declaring lockdown. Everyone had been telling kano to lockdown long before now which they refuse, Kano should have locked down 2weeks ago and not now. So someone who wants to make money will still wait 2weeks before making such money? Your case is worse than that of Donald Trump.

To my fellow sensible friends, the challenge is how to sustain in this period, Its obvious we don't know how long it'll take. From the look of things, even after this two weeks, there'll be more lockdown because this shit isn't getting away so soon. World economy has crashed, importations stopped, even food....i wonder how farmers will cope in this period. Let's start thinking of evolving alternative economies. If you have a business start thinking of taking the business online because that's the only way out now

STFU!!. The guy has a point, at least he drew his conclusion from both past and present actions of the government. What proof d u have that it is otherwise
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Jibsy203(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Aboki no get sense nah, dem go still de waka for streets and markets like zombie
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88529577:
FOR the citizens health benefits....

They who have ears, let them listen.

We Rise.

You no longer use God bless NIGERIA

Hunger don deal with you finish...lol
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by jnrcess(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2020
My friends mom travelled to Kano from Calabar since on Tuesday. We last heard from her that Tuesday evening. This woman is just so stubborn we told her that this wasn't the best time to travel but she didn't listen. I just hope she's safe.
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Organicist95:

You no longer use God bless NIGERIA
...lol
GOD BLESS NIGERIA and God bless you too.
Have a nice day ma.
Hope, that is all.......for now?

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88531325:

Have a nice day ma.

Talk Talk
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Area4Area: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
swtdrms:

Why do we continue to have fools always thinking with their anvs and not their brains? For how much would they declare lockdown? For how much? 1b or what? If you and your generation only think about money in times of trouble, then lucky you, you'll surely die running after such money.

We have health emergency, Saudi shuts down Kaaba, Pope did easter service in an empty Vatican, government world over is thinking of how to contain this emergency, the only think you could think about is....they want to loot money with covid19.

Let's even assume u re correct, then Kano gov't wouldn't have waited this long before declaring lockdown. Everyone had been telling kano to lockdown long before now which they refuse, Kano should have locked down 2weeks ago and not now. So someone who wants to make money will still wait 2weeks before making such money? Your case is worse than that of Donald Trump.

To my fellow sensible friends, the challenge is how to sustain in this period, Its obvious we don't know how long it'll take. From the look of things, even after this two weeks, there'll be more lockdown because this shit isn't getting away so soon. World economy has crashed, importations stopped, even food....i wonder how farmers will cope in this period. Let's start thinking of evolving alternative economies. If you have a business start thinking of taking the business online because that's the only way out now

You spoke well, some actually reason with their anvs, to them everything is a joke. Kano and other states and other countries round the world that decided to go on a lockdown are doing it because of an imaginary money they've not seen, nonsense.
Your last paragraph is perfectly in order
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by swtdrms(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2020
coronavirus19:

STFU!!. The guy has a point, at least he drew his conclusion from both past and present actions of the government. What proof d u have that it is otherwise

You can see how foolish you are? The same foolishness of Trump is making americans suffer for it, first he said it was a lie, later he said it was chinesse virus, by the time he realises its real, it was too late. You don't wait till when it enters before you start taking action, that's is been proactive. Taking action after you've started seeing confirmed cases is called "reactionary". Reactionary is more costly as it takes extra more work and resources to curtail.

If Kano had taken action before having a confirmed case, they may likely not have recorded any case by now. But kano waited till there's a confirmed case. So can you see that all of you shouting "they want to chop money with corona" are fools. Stupidness and foolishness of the highest order.

People like me will not keep silence, we'll keep on making you understand your foolishness, because that's better than experiencing the pandemic in a large scale.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Fundango: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2020
tallerSSS:
Kano - going, going,
Gone!!!

I swear Almajiris still dey roam for my area despite the lockdown

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by swtdrms(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Area4Area:
You spoke well, some actually reason with their anvs, to them everything is a joke. Kano and other states and other countries round the world that decided to go on a lockdown are doing it because of an imaginary money they've not seen, nonsense.
Your last paragraph is perfectly in order

Guy, the only problem we have in this country is giving the foolish ones amongst us to display their stupidity without restraint, thereby recruiting more foolish followers who eventually overwhelm good actions and right thinking.

If we can shut them down immediately they start the display, then our society will be a working one. They are a clog in the wheel of progress

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Fulcrum15: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Kano may regret shutting down late.
I sincerely hope they don't have body bags.
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Fulcrum15: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Kano may regret shutting down late.
I sincerely hope they don't harvest body bags.
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Sososo(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Una start early and to think that Kano is one of the most populated state SMH.
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Ade3131: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Marine54:
Perhaps kano state has turn this pandemics into business. I don't think there's actual case of covid -19 iñ kano.

Same with some Eastern states. This thing don turn business. That €50m is really pushing so many states to doctor things up. Our politicians are just something else. Scammers in Agbada
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Antichristus: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2020
The terrorist religionists are beginning their starvation month. May they catch Coro and may Coro take them away so the world can be free of terror.

Anyone notice they locked down their threads so no contrary views can be expressed? Why Seun Osewa and NL would allow this undemocratic practice which is hallmark of the Saudi terrorist religionists is appallingly denigrating.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by engrMikemd(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Marine54:
Perhaps kano state has turn this pandemics into business. I don't think there's actual case of covid -19 iñ kano.
my though exactly
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Clothingonline9(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
kenny1313:

I don't know why we are like this in Nigeria.
For crying out loud kano according to the last census is the most populated state in Nigeria, Amino kano international Airport should be among the top 3 busiest Airport in Nigeria.
Its the biggest commercial city in the whole northern region.

Please people are dieing and suffering let's not politicize this !!!!! Kano has recorded it own death of Covid19.
Currently Lagos have double population of Kano except you live in northern village it’s clear to blind Lagos is the most populated state
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by icankel: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2020
U mean they gonna stay a week without begging
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by PrivateNsofor: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
post=88531325:

Have a nice day ma.
[/s]
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by QuantumR: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Currently Lagos have double population of Kano except you live in northern village it’s clear to blind Lagos is the most populated state
I disagree bro, i'm currently in Kano. I've stayed in Lagos and i can tell u dat Kano is more populated than Lagos. Lagos is only densely populated than Kano.
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Legendguru: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
okay
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Clothingonline9(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
QuantumR:

I disagree bro, i'm currently in Kano. I've stayed in Lagos and i can tell u dat Kano is more populated than Lagos. Lagos is only densely populated than Kano.
Then you don’t know what you saying All right statistics shows Lagos hv more birth certificate Acct number food consumption schools death rate number of houses.
Can argue jooo you hv Aboki Brain
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by QuantumR: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Then you don’t know what you saying All right statistics shows Lagos hv more birth certificate Acct number food consumption schools death rate number of houses.
Can argue jooo you hv Aboki Brain

For once i thought u have something in ur skull, so all what u mentioned (birth cert, acct number bla bla) are ur basis to ur conclusion. Northerners dnt fancy much of all dos stuff.. u've nt been to Kano so its baseless explainin to u.
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by Clothingonline9(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
QuantumR:

For once i thought u have something in ur skull, so all what u mentioned (birth cert, acct number bla bla) are ur basis to ur conclusion. Northerners dnt fancy much of all dos stuff.. u've nt been to Kano so its baseless explainin to u.
Am not surprised about your mallam reasoning we talking fact here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Africa_by_population
Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by kenny1313(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Wait until the next census is conducted!!!! But until then incase you are asked... Its Kano.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by QuantumR: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Am not surprised about your mallam reasoning we talking fact here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Africa_by_population

In a bid to prove u have sense u cited wiki as a reference. But no problem, now pls go back to wiki and check the 'Date of estimtion', Lagos estimates is 2019 while that of a Kano is as far back as 2006..
Incase you don't know, information on wiki can be edited and also try to know the difference between population and population density so that you go about embarassing ur viallage people.. Address me as whatever suit u buzuru, i'm just trying to school u..

Re: Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins by wealth2al(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.