Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State (6872 Views)

Obidients Are Strangely Quiet / NOSDRA: Why Dead Fishes Were Found On Niger Delta Coastline / My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Corrinthians(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Fake news as usual. Nigerians!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by 7lives: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Nigerians can eat anything

Don't waste your time there's no fish, na blogging nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by forghon: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2020
I think more research should be done what killed it might be poisoning

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2020
espn:
They died mysteriously and people still dey chop am...Okay now...Another virus loading...you know whether na aliens set trap.... cry
too much american movies

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by orisa37: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Miyetti Allah FH Virus Attack.
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
lifezone247:
And the lords says, let there be food.
casket don dey expensive bro... Be careful
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Usorohtheman(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2020
This blogger should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by FEGNO: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2020
I am waiting for Pastor Chris to say it's 5G
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Blessinzy(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Happy birthday to me!
Nairalanders show me love
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rivers people will start to dry that fish and eat. They believe fire will burn any ogbanje inside the fish. Na dem
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by PrivateNsofor: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Fake news as usual. Nigerians!!!!
[/s]
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by byinks(f): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please don't drink any water in that area.
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Iceberg3: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Those evil northerners who always say the crude oil belongs to everyone,I hope they are seeing this? Are they going to suffer this? Are the effects gonna be felt in far away Kano,kaduna,sokoto,jigawa,borno,zamfara??

Whenever there's su h disaster in the niger delta,do they partake in the sufferings?

But today,they more allocation derived from crude oil goes to them!!! Every federal government petroleum agency,NNPC,DPR,PPPRA,PTDF,all federal government maritime agency,NPA,NIMASA,CUSTOMS are headed by northerners!!!!!!

God will surely ensure justice is done and these northerners pay dearly for these and other catastrophe suffered by the niger deltans.

Just look at dead fishes!!!! The waters are polluted.

Niger delta needs emancipation from this demonic nation called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by rusher14: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Iceberg3:
Those evil northerners who always say the crude oil belongs to everyone,I hope they are seeing this? Are they going to suffer this? Are the effects gonna be felt in far away Kano,kaduna,sokoto,jigawa,borno,zamfara??

Whenever there's su h disaster in the niger delta,do they partake in the sufferings?

But today,they more allocation derived from crude oil goes to them!!! Every federal government petroleum agency,NNPC,DPR,PPPRA,PTDF,all federal government maritime agency,NPA,NIMASA,CUSTOMS are headed by northerners!!!!!!

God will surely ensure justice is done and these northerners pay dearly for these and other catastrophe suffered by the niger deltans.

Just look at dead fishes!!!! The waters are polluted.

Niger delta needs emancipation from this demonic nation called Nigeria
[/s]

It is fake news.

The washed up photos date back to 2018 and it's not even Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Iceberg3: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:
[s][/s]

It is fake news.

The washed up photos date back to 2018 and it's not even Nigeria.

Getooouut
Does it not happen in the niger delta?

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by rusher14: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Iceberg3:

Getooouut
Does it not happen in the niger delta?

Provide evidence.

Reportage without evidence is silly.

The days of peddling unfounded tales are over.

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
These fishes were moving in unison.

Water waves blew those fishes to the shore and they could not return with the waves.

They got stuck on land.

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Iceberg3: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

Provide evidence.

Reportage without evidence is silly.

The days of peddling unfounded tales are over.

To hell with you.
I'm sure you are from the parasite region
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by rusher14: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Iceberg3:

To hell with you.
I'm sure you are from the parasite region

This one is still a kid.

Pay him no attention.
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Iceberg3: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

This one is still a kid.

Pay him no attention.

Now you are talking to yourself lolssss
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by Pusyiter(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who are we to complain when the people we are complaining to are our killers?
Re: See The Fishes Strangely Killed Ashore In Rivers State by DATACUG: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance: Ugwuanyi Donates Cash, Food To Widows Of Fallen Heroes / 5G Not Harmful To Our Health, Pantami Tells Nigerians / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.