Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) (3846 Views)

Meet The World Most Notorious And Richest Kidnapper Who Is Nigerian (video) / Nigerian Video Vixen Goes Unclad To Promote Herself On Social Media (photos) / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Just In!!! One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian. See Photo And Video

IgbereTV reports that Billionaire wife, Shade Okoya, shared a video of her bathroom online, causing a stir on social media.

Shade posted the video on her Instagram page and wrote
''During this period of self isolation I have been spending most of my time in my bathroom reflecting on all the lessons I have learnt from this experience. Share a lesson this pandemic has taught you?.''

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPK6jmym2B4

http://igberetvnews.com/1348033/just-one-best-bathrooms-world-owned-nigerian-see-photo-video/

Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by dayorich: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2020
UdonMinit
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by OJODEL10(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2020
this place na person parlour?
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by Fidelismaria: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020

Can her bathroom cure covid-19?

Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by femi4: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Vanity
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Can her bathroom cure covid-19?

POVERTY MENTALITY.

5 Likes

Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2020
femi4:
Vanity

1 Like

Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by macdammy(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
femi4:
Vanity
Bros if you die in poverty, na still vanity.
So choose your vanity wisely grin

7 Likes

Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Huge bathroom
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2020
femi4:
Vanity
over vanity dey worry am, this is too much waste and wickedness. This same man would have relatives who don't have 1k in their account but he prefer to spend the money on unnecessary thing.
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by irunoko(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Vanity crew sorry you hear grin

What shall it profit a man to be born in nigeria, suffer and still go to hell fire

It'll have been better if he was never born grin

But tabanba otun wi,oyeka baosi nawi

So this one that shade is doing show off,is this the time for that? Since you said that you're doing reflection,when did reflection in the bathroom turn to show off?
Must everything enter the gram or social media?

Nkan ti funke akindele Shey tokoba niyen
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by Peace081: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Anything better than Money is More Money
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by lilyheaven: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
The bathtub is small, I want it big , big for three.
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by damtan(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am I the only one who didn"t see a bathroom
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by njuwo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing wey egungun no go see for express
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by jericco1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Where's the bathroom? Abi their idea of bathroom differs from the one I am used to undecided
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by olamidedivotee: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:
Where's the bathroom? Abi their idea of bathroom differs from the one I am used to undecided
This guy deserve a thunderous slap from Jupiter.
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by bigcee(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Spacewalk:
over vanity dey worry am, this is too much waste and wickedness. This same man would have relatives who don't have 1k in their account but he prefer to spend the money on unnecessary thing.
Ogbeni, close ur mouth joor!

Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by Infinity988(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
I swear poverty no good o,
Re: One Of Best Bathrooms In The World Is Owned By A Nigerian (Video) by jericco1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
olamidedivotee:

This guy deserve a thunderous slap from Jupiter.

Slapper go slap your grandfather

(1) (Reply)

Super Model Linda Ikeji's Blog / Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan / Alaga Ibile! Reminisce Signs New Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.