Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,765 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Yaba!how Long Do I Have To Wait? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yaba!how Long Do I Have To Wait? (548 Views)

Did Jamb Failed U? U Cant Afford To Wait Anoder Year? Here Is The Way / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. / Waec Certificate : How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yaba!how Long Do I Have To Wait? by Yem2ram(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
I have been patiently waiting for Yaba to release the hnd list,now am anxiously waiting.but for how long do they expect us to wait.coz the longer it takes,the more the chances of wuruwuru o.pls dr whatsoever,pls stay off.

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Postume To Be Released Soon. / What Is Jamb Marking Scheme / Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.