Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun (1827 Views)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by RedAlert08(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Osogbo—The body of a 30- year-old single mother of one allegedly impregnated by an Islamic school student was reportedly dumped on the street of Ikirun, Osun state by a quack doctor after a failed abortion.

The woman identified as Yetunde, and popularly called Iya Farida of Are-Ago compound in Ikirun, allegedly visited a private hospital in the town run by the fake doctor, Najeem Adejumo.

It was gathered that she died during the procedure but her body was dumped late in the night on the street.

The source added that the lifeless body was discovered at Idi-Isin area of Ikirun around 6:30 am on Tuesday, as no one saw the body being dumped on the street because of the lockdown in the state.
While confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Yemisi Opalola, said the quack doctor has been arrested and cooperating with the police.

She added that the Police Commissioner, Johnson Kokumo, said besides the fact that the suspect had confessed to dumping the body on the roadside after the victim gave up in the process of the abortion, investigation would further be launched to unravel more quacks involved in such activities in the town.

“The Commissioner of Police, Johnson Kokumo, has asked men of the Criminal Investigation Bureau CIB to commence an investigation into activities of other quack doctors that may be operating in the town to bring them to justice before such person wreak havoc on the society”, she added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/quack-doctor-dumps-womans-body-on-road-after-failed-abortion-in-osun/
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by TPound(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2020
End time
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
If I dey dish my akamu for your plate e mean say you must chop am. I'd rather be Abraham, father of many nations than kill innocent children. If you get belle born am. I pray God forgives her soul.

Mr doctor well done. Prison awaits

3 Likes

Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by SLAP44: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Sad
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by CoronaVirusPro: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
See what "Fvck me deeper" has caused now.
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by Robby24: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Of course, we do not know the circumstances that prompted the woman to commit this act ... I will not judge her. But if she had not gone to this doctor, she would probably have been alive.
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by Olalan(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
The doctor should be charged for murder.......how do people toy with human life?
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by EzzyCarter: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2020
She lost her baby, lost her life and ultimately lost her soul... what a life sad
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by Kingseex1(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2020
seriously serious
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by Fidelismaria: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2020

Na dem

Team harder

Team choke me zaddy

Team we don't date broke boys

Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by PrivateNsofor: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
See what "Fvck me deeper" has caused now.
[/s]
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by AudioNews(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala always doin Wonders
U sure say he no use am 4 Rituals as de normally do
Umuekwensu
Re: Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun by RedAlert08(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mods please move this to FP, so people can be aware of the dangers of quack medical practitioners.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 2 Police Burnt in Ibadan and one Okada Man Killed (videos, PHOTOS) / Mother Of Two Allegedly Runs Over Woman With Car, Dumps Her Body In Dump Site / Rioting Currently Ongoing In Area 1, Garki, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.