Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ways To Trick Your Brain Into Spending Less - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ways To Trick Your Brain Into Spending Less (524 Views)

The Only Deriv Bot - Detick 2.0 To Trick Brokers / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime / Checkout The 5 Surprising Tricks For Spending Less & Saving Money More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Trick Your Brain Into Spending Less by boladjo12: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Saving money is the financial equivalent of working out for many of us.
Common sense tells us it will be beneficial in the long run, yet our brains can too easily self sabotage and talk us out of doing it in a matter of seconds. I’ll spend less next month. I work hard and should enjoy my money.
These are investment cashmere sweaters. Whether you want to save for retirement,[url=fundall.io] build an emergency fund[/url], put money aside for a new house or car, or pay for your next vacation, spending less money every month will help you reach your goals faster and set you up for a financially thriving future.

[url=fundall.io]Automate your savings and investments[/url] deposits
One thing you can do is make the decision to save and invest more once, set it up and automate it so that you wouldn't have to do it every month. You can use a platform like fundall to do that.

Make a commitment worth keeping
Be committed to spending less, you would have to create a budget for this. Most times when you create a budget, there might be no urge to follow it. You need to make yourself see that it is beneficial on the long run.

(1) (Reply)

Need Funding Partner For A Tech Startup / Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business / Blockchain Rewards 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.