Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? (165 Views)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? by carokan: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2020
I know how twisted minded and little minded our politicians can be. Anything whatsoever can serve for the use of campaign. Even the ones that people lost their lives.

Adesina did that with his plus and minus of those that lost their lives in the insurgent. Comparing the death toll during buhari administration and that of Jonathan.

I know that the death toll is low, very low compared to other advanced nations. In as much as I don’t binge on that as success (because others are coming out worse), but I must thank God.

Not that Nigeria is the most equipped in terms of facilities but in some ways, God has helped us.

My question remains: Would you be surprised if this death toll is used for campaign?
Re: Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? by jarawa: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2020
cry
Re: Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? by Afolabimills(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Very possible those idiots vampires
Re: Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? by SoNature(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Let's pass this phase first before talking about 2023. You can only vote if you are alive.

Whether we like it or not, we have not heard the last of coronavirus crises because little or no tests are performed in South East and Nigeria's north.

In any case, APC can campaign with anything they like, but I don't see them as people who have what it takes to reposition this country. The PDP is not an option either.

Again, Nigeria needs a third force peopled with the Sorowes, Moghalus, etc to fix this country.
Re: Would You Be Surprised If APC Campaigns With The Death Toll Of COVID-19? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2020
As far as our leaders are concerned , nothing surprises me anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio, Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs Condoles PMB. / Abba Kyari: Speaking Ill Of The Dead By Remi Oyeyemi / Poor, Vulnerable Must Be Priority In Palliatives Distribution – Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.