Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) (468 Views)

NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Deep-Sleeper Causes Panic After Refusing To Wake Up (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by BelieveThat: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
OK, I have really been wondering if we are actually having corona-virus here in Africa, or are we just having people who have malaria or similar symptoms of the disease and we call it COVID-19 so we can join the world.

I say so because with our terrible medical facilities, and level of medical and technological advancement, the rate of recovery here is incredible compared to the death rate in other developed countries with all the measures they have taken.

Take for instance, all the top political personnel here in Nigeria usually travel abroad for medical treatment even if they have malaria, but now they are recovering here in Nigeria from COVID-19, while the hospitals abroad they do frequent people are dieing daily in masses.

No African country has recorded more than to 32 deaths so far but there number of allegedly infected persons triple daily.

So my question is.

Is it the same COVID-19 that Italy, Spain, UK, US citizens are dieing in thousands daily, that we are also having here in Africa as a whole?

Compare both photos.

What is the logical explanation for this?

1 Like

Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by BelieveThat: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe our COVID-19 test kit, test other cold related flue, and not the actually disease.
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by Chicagoesontop: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Please don't deceive the masses, Corona Virus is real, our prayer is that it won't come near us or our relatives and friends, even friends of friends , period !!
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by vcente(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
It's not true, we are still within acceptable parameters,the infection is still spreading, it wants you to think there's no cause for alarm
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by Charleys: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Take your camera and visit that hospital and take pictures.

Covid 19 is not worth the hype.
There's nothing happening in those hospitals, the doctors and nurses are going about their businesses.

Why have we not until now see Nigerian doctors in masks attending to COVID 19 Patients.

It's because it's all a scam.
Covid 19 has come to stay, it will be like malaria, when you have it you take drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by estyvino(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
our own na birus not virus

1 Like

Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by ATTemi: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
African leaders wey use am as major cash out!

1 Like

Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Please don't deceive the masses, Corona Virus is real, our prayer is that it won't come near us or our relatives and friends, even friends of friends , period !!

How is he deceiving the masses? US has over 670,000 confirmed cases and more than 13,000 deaths. That's a country with good, sophisticated medical facilities, where our leaders travel to for medical attention whereas here in Africa, where we lack appropriate facilities you can see by the stats that confirmed cases and deaths are considerably low, any sane person should ponder on this

3 Likes

Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by Akunwafor(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Our climate and genes may play a part in safeguarding us against the virus.

Other factors may be at play too.
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2020
A lot of people are greatly disappointed that Covid 19 is not killing Nigerians anyhow as they expected. They needed to wake up and hear evil news of any kind,so as to feel good about themselves,that their hatred for the government is justified.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by Christy8906(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Please , I am seriously struggling to survive any way you can assist me will be highly appreciated my account number is at my signature , no amount is too small thanks and may God bless you.
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by QuantumR: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
So it only 'add up' to u if we have more people dieing in Africa ? Is Africa that bad to you that u feel we can't manage the situation better or what ?... if u want it to add up i will suggest u get ur generation infected nd when u all die of it mayb only then will it 'add up'...
#
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by BelieveThat: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
QuantumR:
So it only 'add up' to u if we have more people dieing in Africa ? Is Africa that bad to you that u feel we can't manage the situation better or what ?... if u want it to add up i will suggest u get ur generation infected nd when u all die of it mayb only then will it 'add up'...
#

Oga be truthful to yourself, what has Africa especially Nigeria ever managed better? Is it the lockdown that people are still everywhere in the streets or we have better hygiene that European countries.
Re: Is There Actually COVID-19 In Africa? Because The Maths Doesn't Add Up. (photo) by QuantumR: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
BelieveThat:

Oga be truthful to yourself, what has Africa especially Nigeria ever managed better? Is it the lockdown that people are still everywhere in the streets or we have better hygiene that European countries.

dude, the odds r on our sides for just once so lets appreciate Africa dis time. There r lots of factors which makes our case diffrnt such as weather nd also patient zero is nt in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Shares Touching Experience With Kano Index Case Of Coronavirus Who Lied A / 64 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1337, 255 Discharged, 40 Deaths / Non-Medical Face Mask( Cloth) Does Not Prevent COVID-19 – NAFDAC Earns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.