Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Catching A Scammer—help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catching A Scammer—help (486 Views)

How Do You Get Back Your Money From A Scammer? Help Pls / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catching A Scammer—help by Lovelystarr(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello Nairaland .
I was recently scammed 20k by a scammer who posed as an investor. I asked around about the investment and they said it is legit but it appears they all work together (I thought I had seen it all honestly) but the story is for another day.
Now the scammer is still asking me for 10k in other to withdraw the returns on my investment I have told him to remove it from the returns but he says no. I haven’t made it known that I’m unto him yet

Currently my banks customer service is down due to the pandemic outbreak so I haven’t been able to make complaints there

Now my question is,is it possible that I report the matter to the police and track the movement of the 10k if I send it, in other to catch this fraud.
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by Lovelystarr(f): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2020
And can this be moved to Front page please
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by GreaterDC(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Eya sorry o
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by Olami83: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Lovelystarr:
And can this be moved to Front page please

Come move am na! ...Attention seeker
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by francisbarrack(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Ur story get as it be... Try n b transparent. I don't get U
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by dominique(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
You fell for a money doubling or unrealistic ROI scam. Mmm and the likes didn't teach you people a lesson, you gullible lots keep falling for the same kind of scam over and over again. Chances of getting your money back are pretty slim and you will end up spending more than you lost. Next time shine your eyes, 99.9% of all these online making schemes are frauds

1 Like

Re: Catching A Scammer—help by samictelecoms12(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
everybody na scam jare my brother
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by Hoodbilonia: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let the money go and get wiser
Well catching a local scammer
Next to impossible

Forget all that rush to bank,file a complaint,go to police station..deposit wohala b4 investigation story.

That account name. U go suprise say no be only am they bear those names.
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by truthfulperson: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
You want to double #20k in 15 minutes, you are a really wise investor. Maybe the money is too small, #200000k will work better. It did not work because the money is too small,
Re: Catching A Scammer—help by PureGoldh(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
dominique:
You fell for a money doubling or unrealistic ROI scam. Mmm and the likes didn't teach you people a lesson, you gullible lots keep falling for the same kind of scam over and over again. Chances of getting your money back are pretty slim and you will end up spending more than you lost. Next time shine your eyes, 99.9% of all these online making schemes are frauds

I keep on telling my friends and family to beware of any online scheme without valid reputation.

There is no free food even in FreeTown

(1) (Reply)

BBC News: See Wetin Go Happun Next To Invictus Group CEO And Hushpuppi Way FBI F / Scammer On The Loose / Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Sodomizing Three Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.