Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic To Your Website/affiliate Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic To Your Website/affiliate Page (569 Views)

How You Can Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic To Your Affiliate Link / How To Effectively Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gig Using 5 Easy Tricks / How To Use Whatsapp Groups To Attract More Customers And Drive Traffic To Your B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Pinterest To Drive Traffic To Your Website/affiliate Page by ottalo: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Can't figure out Pinterest? You're not alone. As a social media marketer, I had a hard time with Pinterest too.

Even as someone who’s been online since 2015, and been a social media marketer since social media emerged, I had a hard time with Pinterest.

In fact, I almost gave up on Pinterest, until I realised that it can bring loads of organic traffic to your website, if you know how to do it right.

Today, I get thousands of visitors a month from Pinterest and I’ve come to believe that it’s an essential marketing channel for many businesses.

Below are some of my blog statistics.
Join our WhatsApp group to learn more.

https:///Kw9H6ts58iV3swzB48lCSh

(1) (Reply)

You Could Have Been A Millionaire If You Knew This Earlier. / Tread Cautiously On Those Loans / I Need A Social Media Hacker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.