Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) (688 Views)

I Found My Photo In A Bottle In My Best Friend Closet – Lady Cries Out / Kanye West Dresses Up Like A Sparkling Water Bottle In ‘SNL’ Performance / Laura Ikeji Becomes My Neighbours Kitchen Ambassador (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) by Chiboynj(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
A video trending online shows the moment 2 men living in the same compound fought each other in Enugu state amid Coronavirus Lock Down.

According to reports, The men – Divine and Nonso – had a disagreement and neighbours tried to separate them but they couldn’t

In the video, the men are seen verbally attacking each other before one pushed the other and hit him with a chair. The other retaliated, picked a bottle and stab his opponent until both started bleeding.

Neighbours called out to them to stop fighting but no one dared go close to separate them, for fear of being stabbed with the bottle.

[b]Watch Video On Instragram...[/b]
Re: Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) by Oyiboman69: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
The negative effect of the lockdown is in play...yeye neighbours undecided
Re: Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) by Flexzy360(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2020
What ever the issue is
It doesn't worth a life
#peace
Re: Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) by GOFRONT(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
These ones have thrown 'Love your neighbour as you love yourself' into the dustbin.....
Re: Neighbours Fights Each Other, One Stabs Another With Bottle In Enugu (video) by kalufelix(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Them no dey separate fight again these days...I don't waste a second to start rolling my camera if i am close...nothing sweet pass live WWE...#Neighboursweysabi...

(1) (Reply)

‘OBO X Nicki Minaj’ – Davido Announce His New Collabo With Nicki. / Your Celeb Before And After / Tonto Dikeh Rejects Birthday Gift, Tells Fans To Send Them To Motherless Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.