Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Let Me Write You A Free Copy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Write You A Free Copy (570 Views)

Get A Free Copy Of Our Digital Magazine / Free Copy For Your Product / Free Copy For Your Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Write You A Free Copy by methylade(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Guys, I'm starting off as a copywriter.

I'm open and willing to write a free copy. If you like it you use else no problem.

Niche: Non Tech

PS: No samples available, I'm just trying to build my portfolio + it's totally free.

Reach out Now; pybblog @ gmail.com
WhatsApp ; zero 8 1 3 6 7 7 8 9 four two
Re: Let Me Write You A Free Copy by methylade(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm still much available to write you a free sales copy; email, web copy.

Order now
Re: Let Me Write You A Free Copy by methylade(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
Copywriting and content writing are very similar - they both tend to convert a reader to a sale or a lead.

I've been asked a couple of times - what is their differences.

They differ in PURPOSE - the purpose of writing/creating a content is to inform, educate or entertain a reader or audience through blog post, videos, graphics, social media post, helping you to create engagement and build your brand.

Copywriting are written words usually persuasive with an intention to create a sale or conversion. It can be a webinar script, sale letter, PPC landing pages or even Facebook ads. It engages you in such a way that you opt in for something or take an action after reading/listening.

Copywriting's only goal is to increase conversion or revenue.

Copywriting is content but not all content is copywriting.
"Content without copywriting is a waste of good content" - copyblogger

It a new month and I'm writing a free copy for few people.

Check my signature and contact me now

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money legally from app / How To Convert Your Local Amebo Skill Into A Money Spinning Business / Buy Your Data And Airtime At Cheapest Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.