Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning (1423 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Antelope where nor waka well na pot of soup he go end.

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by Fizzymike1(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Lucky you brother

1 Like

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2020
How una take chase antelope shocked

Two things most bave happened...ether it was having stomach ache at the time you sighted it or its heavily pregnant. An antelope is know for periodic serious stomach ache which often renders them weak and powerless. During this travail, even a kid can kill it because it would not have the strength to run.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
fairfora:
How una take chase antelope shocked

Two things most bave happened...ether it was having stomach ache at the time you sighted it or its heavily pregnant. An antelope is know for periodic serious stomach ache which often renders them weak and powerless. During this travail, even a kid can kill it because it would not have the strength to run.
I don't have to argue with you that's all i know.
Goodmorning

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by daddytime(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
See as your toe resemble the Antelope hoof. Na joke I dey oh.

Where your caban dey, I want come greet you.

Na village sure pass for this lockdown oh. Person for don plant begin wait for harvest.

Everything fresh and cool in the village.

Urban life an scam and plenty stress abeg

1 Like

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
daddytime:
See as your toe resemble the Antelope hoof. An joke I dey oh.

Where your caban dey, I want come greet you.

Na village sure pass for this lockdown oh. Person for don plant begin wait for harvest.

Everything fresh and cool in the village.

Urban life an scam and plenty stress abeg
undecided who tell you now say i dey village
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by biafraisdead(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Bush meat aka WildChild00 come and see ur colleague as this guy murder am and ready to use am make pepper soup. Very soon sorry go be ur name, every day for the thief but one day for the owner, very soon u will meet ur Waterloo.
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2020
taven:

I don't have to argue with you that's all i know.
Goodmorning
Ok. Morning. I wasn't doubting you pls. You guys have done a great job cos to catch an antelope isn't easy. It runs so fast.
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:
Bush meat aka WildChild00 come and see ur colleague as this guy murder am and ready to use am make pepper soup. Very soon sorry go be ur name, every day for the thief but one day for the owner, very soon u will meet ur Waterloo.
blockhead grin
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by GOFRONT(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Op, come I have a plan......

Let us rush this Antelope to the place of so he can help give this Impala a perfect touch.... cheesy

They are our very own Griller.......A legendary griller they are....

He is even Online right now......., MANNA!!!....Come and see oo grin

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2020
fairfora:
Ok. Morning. I wasn't doubting you pls. You guys have done a great job cos to catch an antelope isn't easy. It runs so fast.

No problem but no matter how fast it runs since its morning and the numbers of people are high there's always a possibility that it might get caught.
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
taven:

No problem but no matter how fast it runs since its morning and the numbers of people are high there's always a possibility that it might get cut.
sure
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
*singin*

One day bushmeat go catch the hunter

One day bushmeat go catch the hunter.............

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
taven:

No problem but no matter how fast it runs since its morning and the numbers of people are high there's always a possibility that it might get cut.
Kindly edit the typo sir, before Nairaland kids get here with their negative vibes. .
It is caught, not cut.
We know that must be a typo.

2 Likes

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88537651:
Kindly edit the typo sir, before Nairaland kids get here with their negative vibes. .
It is caught, not cut.
We know that must be a typo.
Seen thank's! Didn't even notice.
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:

Let us rush this Antelope to the place of so he can help give this Impala a perfect touch.... cheesy

Gofront, the born again xtian,
how old are you in real life?!
As a born again, Don't come and lie o.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
taven:

Seen bro thank's! Didn't even notice.
We guess as much.
You are welcome taven.

Btw,
we no be bro o.
We are simply WE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88537757:

We guess as much.
You are welcome taven.

Btw,
we no be bro o.
We are simply WE.
cheesy
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by taven(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:

Na wa.. You nor dey use eye see bush meat
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by GOFRONT(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gofront, the born again xtian,
how old are you in real life
As a born again, Don't come and lie o....

Mannabbqgriils, See as you give me uppercut @ d bolded..

Someone cannor play wit you? grin

Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by davillian(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Last night my dog was sighting something while we were on night watch
I eventually let her free she chased one big okete but she could not catch it....
The thing is still paining me while I watch the camp fire wasting all through the night...
I was just there thinking if she caught it i for bring yam
And the okete was very big...

Lucky you man...
Enjoy
Re: The Bush Meat Me And My Friends Chased And Killed This Morning by Memberclub(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2020
I saw a lot of antelope in ondo state where I served. Very hard to catch

(1) (Reply)

. / 15 Foods That Give You A Bad Odour (tested 'n Trusted) / Hilarious Pic. What A True Hamper Should Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.