Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? (2122 Views)

Has Atiku Abubakar Abandoned APC Again? / Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? / What Has Atiku Contributed To D Development Of Nigeria With All His Time In Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by MaJBlige(f): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
I need to read the manifesto of Atiku ASAP. Anyone seen it?
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
I will like to read same too as soon as possible
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by IbroYaya: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atiku get manifesto?

Cant wait to read it.
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Blackteeth(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Jonathan = Power supply

Buhari = Anti corruption

Atiku =
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atiku = Employment generation through support for business growth and power generation

Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Blackteeth(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^wicked
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Gekko(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Nsiman(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
Gej = 7-point agenda, atiku = violent change, buhari = discipline society
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Akainzo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
Gekko:

http://www.atiku.org/media/6325/policy_document.pdf

Now that Gekko and pointed us all in the right direction, can someone point me to GEJ's policy document?
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by 9ijaMan: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
Nsiman:

Gej = 7-point agenda,  atiku = violent change, buhari = discipline society

GEJ's 7-point agenda:
1. Loot the treasury dry!
2. Deplete the Excess Crude Account (ECA)!
3. Consistently defend MEND whenever they detonate their bombs, destroying lives and properties!
4. Invite criminals to Aso rock for tea!
5. Insight the different ethnic groups against one another to unsettle them!
6. Make utterances to insight the two major religion's adherents against each other!
7. Go to Facebook regularly to make 9ja teenagers feel cool!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by 9ijaMan: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
Akainzo:

Now that Gekko and pointed us all in the right direction, can someone point me to GEJ's policy document?
GEJ has none! Have you gone thru his campaign web page lately. Even a grade 3 kid will do a better job at articulating his visions. I said it several months ago that, amongst all the major presidential hopefuls, it's only GEJ's campaign web site that is bereft of any previous achievements! So how can he have a manifesto?

Abeg Faeb/Beaf/Ma_J_Blige, try out another tune. But don't forget you'll always meet you match!
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by MaJBlige(f): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^^^

You talk like a child. Which match? on the internet?
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Akainzo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^^

You talk like a child. Which match? on the internet?

Elder Ma_J_Blige, can you now point us to GEJ's policy document or manifestos?
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by 9ijaMan: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Akainzo:

Elder Ma_J_Blige, can you now point us to GEJ's policy document or manifestos?
As you can see he's logged out, to re-login again with another one of his numerous NL identities!
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
9ijaMan:

GEJ has none! Have you gone thru his campaign web page lately. Even a grade 3 kid will do a better job at articulating his visions. I said it several months ago that, amongst all the major presidential hopefuls, it's only GEJ's campaign web site that is bereft of any previous achievements! So how can he have a manifesto?

Abeg Faeb/Beaf/Ma_J_Blige, try out another tune. But don't forget you'll always meet you match!

Have you also noticed that on GEJ's website and Facebook pages there is no video of him speaking.

It seems to me that his poor speechmaking even makes GEJ and his handlers cringe!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2011
Pls can someone point us to GEJ manifesto and Policy doc?
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by 9ijaMan: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Pls can someone point us to GEJ manifesto and Policy doc?
There's none!
But he has time to write a bible on election rigging!
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2011
i have said it again and again, with the people coming out to contest BUHARI is the one i will vote for , but i never believe i would say this but this is wat options in the nigerian political parties have to offer us.

GEJ WILL MAKE NIGERIANS CRY MORE

ATIKU WILL HOLD AND SUSTAIN THE COUNTRY WILL NOT TAKE IT HIGHER

BUHARI WILL STAMP OUT CORRUPTION AND TAKE IT A LITTLE HIGHER FOR THE FASHOLAS,RIBADUS,DUKES AND THE UTOMIS TO HAVE A STRONG FOUNDATION TO FINALLY MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION.
Re: Anyone Has Atiku's Manifesto? by Akainzo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

I need to read the manifesto of Atiku ASAP. Anyone seen it?

Gekko:

http://www.atiku.org/media/6325/policy_document.pdf

Now that it has been provided for you, have you read it? And have you compared it to GEJ's own?

Please share with us what you have learnt of the two contesting for the PDP ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Paradise Aisles Are Sinking - I Hope Lagos Is Watching / Yar'adua Died Without Building A House Of His Own; An Example Of Humility / Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.