Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Need Help On Google Adsese - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help On Google Adsese (656 Views)

How Do I Advertise on Google Trader? / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out / Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Google Adsese by tlaja: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
I recently developed interest in Google adsense,i need help from a reliable friend.
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by oyadashme: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2011
ok, what would you like to know about google adsense?
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by alldone(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2011
exactly, are u planning to go into it? if you just want to know about it, then it is one of the way one can share revenue with google by getting ads from them and publishing it on the web. if you have a site.

let us know how we can help you.
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by tlaja: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
oyadashme@ i would like to know everything concerning the Google adsense
alldone@ i would want to earn income with the stuff.Yes,would like to go into it.i created a blog site yesterday but need more assist from you.God bless
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by nurabela: 3:09am On Jan 07, 2011
What kind of help do you really need pertaining to adsense? Is it adense for content or adsense for domain or adsense for feeds, etc. I would help you with relevant information to get started if you specify your area of interest.
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by oyadashme: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
no problem.
check this out on wikipedia to get a better understanding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdSense

also what did you build your site on? depending on the platform you might get a plugin that will automatically manage it for you,

so ping a reply,
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by naijaspeak(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2011
MY PROBLEMS IN GOOGLE ADSENSE

I also have a problem with google adsense. I have an account with bloggerdotcom  a site also owned by google  I have written a lot of articles and I apply for adsense and I had my adsense account running.

However, after months of running the account. My ads had not generated any single click.

As you know, it is only click that can fetch me money.

So how do I make my site attract traffic so that I can get clicks on my ads to make money?

How do I maximise profit from google adsense?

What are the way I can collect my adsense money in Nigeria?

Can I use moneygram or western union to pick the letters and money that google usually send to an applicant

thanks
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by pwiz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
BTW ur cheque wil be sent to you via d address u put dia.Open an acct wit GTB bank dey usually pay thru there.
Re: Need Help On Google Adsese by oyadashme: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
@naijaspeak you need tons of traffic to your site to actually make money from google adsense, unfortunately some of the traffic generating methods are now illegal so you have to be careful otherwise google will disable your adsense account. But its not impossible

You can also get a good idea of how many people visit your site by using google analytics? Do you use google analytics? or any we traffic service and finally,

How are you currently generating interest in your site?

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba . Com Please I Need Information On Them / Emilinks Home Appliances / Interested Buyer Of Luxury Male And Female Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.