Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile (268 Views)

EYIN IBILE ATI AGRIC,SPIRITUAL USE OF EGGS / Many Are Shocked Nigeria Still Exists – Former UN Envoy / The Meaning Of The Word Zanku By Celebrity Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian musician, Zlatan Ibile seems to be among the set of people that believe coronavirus is not real, just like his friend and colleague, Naira Marley.

It’s no secret that the Coronavirus pandemic has affected the entire earth affecting both the rich and poor, young and old. Thousands have lost their lives within a short period and many are still being treated while some are on the verge of dying.

However, some people have come out to express total disbelief in the pandemic and because of that different conspiracy theories have sprung up.

Zlatan happens to have the same belief and the “Zanku” crooner made this know during an Instagram live session with Nigerian singer and songwriter, Bankulli.

Recall that Naira Marley also faced some backlash last month when he said that he does not believe in coronavirus. Many of his critics and even fans disagreed with him to the point that he was dragged on social media for 2 days.

See video below;
https://razorblogger.xyz/2020/04/17/i-dont-believe-coronavirus-exists-zlatan-ibile/

Re: I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
For those in his shoes.

I would really love if one person will be bold enough to come out and agree to be isolated with positive patients.

He or she should be with positive cases without treatment or preventive measures whatsoever.

At least thats a good way to make his claim widely known and accepted.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile by Greatzeus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Don't tell me you believe this obviously fake news from razorblogger? What a wack blog name.
How to know this is a fake news?
No screenshot of any of his social media he said it on.
No video evidence
No audio evidence
No credible source.
Fake news peddler,razor ko razor ni
Re: I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile by Richardonald(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
school children resuming after Corona virus have been defeated in the year 2040

Re: I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Greatzeus:
Don't tell me you believe this obviously fake news from razorblogger? What a wack blog name.
How to know this is a fake news?
No screenshot of any of his social media he said it on.
No video evidence
No audio evidence
No credible source.
Fake news peddler,razor ko razor ni

You must be a daft or an illiterate. Did you even read full details?
Re: I Don’t Believe Coronavirus Exists – Zlatan Ibile by Toosure70: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Then move to the isolation center and kiss them for proof. Ode

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide About Divorce (law) In Pakistan 2020 / 238 New Cases Of Covid19 Has Been Recorded In Nigeria / If You Want To Study In America This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.