Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Must Read For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Must Read For Ladies (234 Views)

A Must Read For Shoppers:-the Pros And Cons Of Online Shopping / A Must Read To All Bleachers / A Must Read For All Fashion Designers Who Wants To Upgrade Their Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Ladies by Leonidasfrank(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good day.
I hope you are fine and safe.

I know you might be interested in patronizing me but might not know what I sell.
Let me put it out here ���

I am a proud �

✍️Make up products seller.

✍️Perfume Seller(Men and Women).

✍️ Roll on and body spray Seller.

✍️Anti-wrinkles cream seller.

✍️Toothpaste seller.

✍️Skin care products Seller (for removal of black spots,pimples,sun burn,acne and any skin challenge).

✍️Hair care products seller.

✍️Feet care products seller.

✍️Hand care products seller.

✍️Intimate Care Seller.

✍️Etc.

All these products are made from natural ingredients (plants and flowers) and of great quality.

I can also send a copy of our e-catalogue for your viewing pleasure.
Holla me � or Whatsapp 08030759878

I have a surprise package for you if you patronize me from now till my birthday which is on 19th April.
It is tagged *"my birthday splash sales"*
Kindly take advantage of these offers and show some love �.

N.B: *You don't have to worry about how to get your orders, it will be delivered to your doorstep by DHL or Tranex despite the lockdown situation.*

Looking forward to your patronage �.
Thank you �. contact us on 08030759878 to order yours today.....

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Magnetic Eyelashes Are Best? / 5 Best Indoor Tanning Lotion Without Bronzer / You Need To Be A Slave To Fashion In Order To Appreciate It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.