Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

God I'm grateful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God I'm grateful (978 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God I'm grateful by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Many people here taught I wrote here to scam.

All thanks to God and quadfire from the 3k giveaway thread.

I have gone to the pharmacy to get a good multivitamin syrup for my baby.

Hopefully he will start eating well soon.

God bless you all. smiley
Re: God I'm grateful by Tozic: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
You guys don't use to be real.
It's hard to know the genuine people in need of something.

4 Likes

Re: God I'm grateful by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: God I'm grateful by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jessie21:
you're right...some people don't tell the truth but I'm not one of them.....This whole thing is frustrating and depressing for me.
you need to stop all these nonsense you are doing now. Haba.

Let other people too get something. You are never telling the truth

1 Like

Re: God I'm grateful by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: God I'm grateful by Deltayankeeboi: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
This girl, you are a scammer.
CC roseb1

1 Like

Re: God I'm grateful by Pavore9: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP, I believe the father of your son is still alive and it is his responsibility to cater for his child, just as I believe you have your own relatives but your moniker is now known on this platform for begging for money across threads.

2 Likes

Re: God I'm grateful by oyoolima: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jessie21:
I don't want to call this extra 14days death sentence because I believe God will make a way.If It was just myself alone,I would have known how to manage myself ,but the things is I have a son too and he is 1yr10months old.
cry
2weeks ago malaria started, the little money I had with me was what I used to get drugs for him.....Now my foodie baby has changed to a new born baby,he doesn't have appetite for solid food again,now I have to get him cereal..I was also told to get him multivitamin so he will start eating well again but right now I can't boast of 1k... sometimes I would sit down and wonder if I should roll on the floor and cry because it's frustrating.... I haven't eaten anything good for the past two days because of my baby's health, any thing I manage to get I just make sure I give it to him so he will be comfortable...help isn't coming from anywhere around me. Please people,anything you can help me with just know that you've saved two souls....Thanks and God bless.

I am genuinely in need.Please cry

You again?nawa o
I pray a helper comes to your aid
Re: God I'm grateful by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: God I'm grateful by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: God I'm grateful by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: God I'm grateful by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Generator For Sale! / Help / When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.