Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (658 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Claimsfit: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: . by ciencee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
None.
Re: . by Claimsfit: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
If you're in any please say so i can mail you so you can invite me
Re: . by Romanoff(f): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Investment in Ponzi scheme?

I laugh in Chinese.

It is better to play Baba Ijebu.
Re: . by Claimsfit: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Romanoff:
Investment in Ponzi scheme?

I laugh in Chinese.

It is better to play Baba Ijebu.

Why is that??
Re: . by XD57: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Claimsfit:
Mail me if you're in any active WhatsApp group so i can join and double my money make local man no go chop all in money for mouth for this quarantine.

I know a real one. You will confirm and get payment in just a week of sign up. If you're interested I'll give you details
Re: . by Claimsfit: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
XD57:

I know a real one. You will confirm and get payment in just a week of sign up. If you're interested I'll give you details

Am looking for the one i can do on WhatsApp G
Re: . by Claimsfit: 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
Re: . by haon: 4:34pm On May 18, 2020
What's going on here.
15 Business To Start With N500K In Nigeria
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
I will be showing you 15 businesses you can start with 500 thousand naira in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn 3-5k Daily Using My Smart Phone Working From Home / Sewing Machine For Leather Craft / Please Help. Where Can I Buy Clipper In Enugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.