Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients (374 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by stanech: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Edo State has joined the list of states in Nigeria with discharged coronavirus patients as the state government announced the release of five patients who tested negative for the disease.

The state governor, Godwin Obaseki made the announcement via his twitter handle on Friday.

Obaseki tweeted: “I am pleased to announce that 5 of the confirmed cases in #EdoState have now tested negative twice for #Covid_19. They have thus been discharged.

“This bolsters our resolve to defeat this common enemy, as we roll out more measures to check the spread of #Covid_19.”

Edo now joins the likes of Oyo, Lagos, Enugu, Rivers, FCT, amongst others, to have discharged COVID-19 patients in the country.

https://meridianspy.com/2020/04/17/breaking-edo-joins-the-list-of-state-with-discharge-covid-19-patients-as-5-patients-gets-discharged/
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by gredenco1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good.. Seems like our health sector is during something right...
Hopefully no new cases today

if this thing didn't start now i just might have started my internship as a lab scientist and could have been of help.......
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by stanech: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
But We no fit see those people ?
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by Vitualcop(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just keep wondering what the role of African Union (AU) in times like this.
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by stanech: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vitualcop:
I just keep wondering what the role of African Union (AU) in times like this.

AU ke? Another money sharing organisation.
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by Vitualcop(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
stanech:

AU ke? Another money sharing organisation.

Asin those guys are useless
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by tayebest(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria owns some of the best doctors in the world!
Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by realstars: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let Not New Record Overwhem The Former. May God Help Us.

Re: BREAKING: Edo Discharge 5 COVID-19 Patients by stanech: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
tayebest:
Nigeria owns some of the best doctors in the world!

We are loosing them daily. My friends brother one of the best young surgeon in UBTH is in the UK as we speak

(1) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of #COVID-19 / NMA Blows Hot As FG Says 40 Health Workers Test Positive / We’ve Agreed To Use Patients From Nigeria For Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine - PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.