Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

One Way To Be Retained At Your Ppa...or Add Value To Yourself. X. X X X X - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / One Way To Be Retained At Your Ppa...or Add Value To Yourself. X. X X X X (964 Views)

Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It / Why Are Corpers Not Retained After Service At Their PPA? / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Way To Be Retained At Your Ppa...or Add Value To Yourself. X. X X X X by Uniquedee(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
*VALUE*

When I served at my PPA, my job primarily was social media
My boss was into mini importation of goods from China, later on he went into fashion designing, he brought boys from abà who knew how to sew well got machines

All he did was design the shirts, and the tailors follow the designs..

My boss had the knowlyof how to run business on social media so all he needed to do was create a business page, upload the photo shoot of his models wearing the cloth, run advert on facebook and we got customers calling us from all over the nation

I was posted to serve in nysc secretariat in Abuja but I was rejected as they claimed they needed someone with administrative qualifications.. This I know was a lie cause I had previous job experiences as an office assistant so maybe they just played politics on me...

Whatever....their action made me who I am today

Before I went for NYSC I had the privilege to learn how to use social media for business
So apart from BSC certificate I had skills hence I wasn't scare of not getting a PPA I knew the moment I walked into any organization and sell.myself..I would be employed..

Before I was mobilised in camp I decided I didn't want to just waste my nysc serving in one Secretariat wasting away time..
I wanted to serve in a place I would be able to put my skills to use and also learn more

I knew the labour world out there was all about your skills not whether you came out with first class or not
.if you're head is empty or you don't have business skills there is a limit to where you. An be employed

What are the business skills

�Sales and marketing

�Social media marketing.. Technology is taking over , soon companies will spend money paid to.markets and run advert online

�closing skills... Ability to close a deal and convince a customer to patronise your business

�Other online skills such as website design, graphic design, SEO, Google ads, etc

If you're not the type that has job already arranged for you by your parents, or acquaintances, if you will be submitting CV I advise you to use this nysc period to acquire any of this skills as many as you can

Let your CV swell before you finish service

Also if you're thinking of starting a business immediately after servive I'll advise you also learn any of this skills cause they will keep you out of the competition

Imagine selling from the comfort of your home without opening a shop yes its possible..

Mining importation is one of the businesses you can start with as little as 15 to 20k how much is your allowed?

If you start this business now and use tour social media to push it, you won't ever need a job.product you can import from China with as little as 1000 and sell 7000 or more here in nigeria the profit margin is crazy, mind blowing
If you also wish to take this class its available after our facebook masters class by next weekend

I have taken it upon myself to take this training at a 50% discount... Except the isolation.period will be extended which I know you don't want..

This is the last class, for April

We'll teach you how to use social.media o promote business

When you resume back to your PPA you'll be beaming with value.. You can walk up to your boss and explain how he can put the brand on social media and I'm sure you'll be in charge of that' department of its not already in place before

Take this isolation period to learn this skill in 5days..
In my class I have mothers who have kids and husband to take care of yet still take it on themselves to take this class cause they wnat a change for their business..

At my PPA, we were interviewed... Among all of us I was selected...why?..my boss needed someone who had knowledge of social media
My job was to just seat at my desk and chat with customers who saw our advert, convince them to patronise us..and I was doing this perfectly well..

I was going to be retained but I am a business minded person..I left to kick start my mini importation business and also conduct training for people who wish to start the business

From.my home I make money just pressing my phone and leveraging on the internet..

Cut long story short...this is a skill you need why?

Every business owner will welcome any idea that will add more money to his pocket through sales

And you can acquire that skill and be the best at it such that if you are able to show how good you are during this service year , you'll be the one to negotiate your salary if they choose to retain you and also decide your working conditions...

I have just 20slot for this class and 10 is already taken as at today...

Do you wish to add more value to yourself this isolation period?

Chat or call 07013884584 for more info

Remember we all have this free time all over the world what you do with it is what matters

ACT NOW....

Re: One Way To Be Retained At Your Ppa...or Add Value To Yourself. X. X X X X by wazzybozz: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pls i would like more insight into mini importation
Uniquedee:
*VALUE*

When I served at my PPA, my job primarily was social media
My boss was into mini importation of goods from China, later on he went into fashion designing, he brought boys from abà who knew how to sew well got machines

All he did was design the shirts, and the tailors follow the designs..

My boss had the knowlyof how to run business on social media so all he needed to do was create a business page, upload the photo shoot of his models wearing the cloth, run advert on facebook and we got customers calling us from all over the nation

I was posted to serve in nysc secretariat in Abuja but I was rejected as they claimed they needed someone with administrative qualifications.. This I know was a lie cause I had previous job experiences as an office assistant so maybe they just played politics on me...

Whatever....their action made me who I am today

Before I went for NYSC I had the privilege to learn how to use social media for business
So apart from BSC certificate I had skills hence I wasn't scare of not getting a PPA I knew the moment I walked into any organization and sell.myself..I would be employed..

Before I was mobilised in camp I decided I didn't want to just waste my nysc serving in one Secretariat wasting away time..
I wanted to serve in a place I would be able to put my skills to use and also learn more

I knew the labour world out there was all about your skills not whether you came out with first class or not
.if you're head is empty or you don't have business skills there is a limit to where you. An be employed

What are the business skills

�Sales and marketing

�Social media marketing.. Technology is taking over , soon companies will spend money paid to.markets and run advert online

�closing skills... Ability to close a deal and convince a customer to patronise your business

�Other online skills such as website design, graphic design, SEO, Google ads, etc

If you're not the type that has job already arranged for you by your parents, or acquaintances, if you will be submitting CV I advise you to use this nysc period to acquire any of this skills as many as you can

Let your CV swell before you finish service

Also if you're thinking of starting a business immediately after servive I'll advise you also learn any of this skills cause they will keep you out of the competition

Imagine selling from the comfort of your home without opening a shop yes its possible..

Mining importation is one of the businesses you can start with as little as 15 to 20k how much is your allowed?

If you start this business now and use tour social media to push it, you won't ever need a job.product you can import from China with as little as 1000 and sell 7000 or more here in nigeria the profit margin is crazy, mind blowing
If you also wish to take this class its available after our facebook masters class by next weekend

I have taken it upon myself to take this training at a 50% discount... Except the isolation.period will be extended which I know you don't want..

This is the last class, for April

We'll teach you how to use social.media o promote business

When you resume back to your PPA you'll be beaming with value.. You can walk up to your boss and explain how he can put the brand on social media and I'm sure you'll be in charge of that' department of its not already in place before

Take this isolation period to learn this skill in 5days..
In my class I have mothers who have kids and husband to take care of yet still take it on themselves to take this class cause they wnat a change for their business..

At my PPA, we were interviewed... Among all of us I was selected...why?..my boss needed someone who had knowledge of social media
My job was to just seat at my desk and chat with customers who saw our advert, convince them to patronise us..and I was doing this perfectly well..

I was going to be retained but I am a business minded person..I left to kick start my mini importation business and also conduct training for people who wish to start the business

From.my home I make money just pressing my phone and leveraging on the internet..

Cut long story short...this is a skill you need why?

Every business owner will welcome any idea that will add more money to his pocket through sales

And you can acquire that skill and be the best at it such that if you are able to show how good you are during this service year , you'll be the one to negotiate your salary if they choose to retain you and also decide your working conditions...

I have just 20slot for this class and 10 is already taken as at today...

Do you wish to add more value to yourself this isolation period?

Chat or call 07013884584 for more info

Remember we all have this free time all over the world what you do with it is what matters

ACT NOW....

(1) (Reply)

If Given The Choice, Which Company Will You Choose For Nysc? / Which State Pays Corpers Best? / What Companies Retain Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.