Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) (542 Views)

How Abia Vigilante Personel Allegedly Torture 19 Year-old Boy To Death / How Abia Govt. Pay Herders For Each Cow Killed During Clash / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by Discovery4today: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020

Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by obinna58(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
We should be ashamed of ourselves, both the government and citizens
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by Discovery4today: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL
obinna58:
We should be ashamed of ourselves, both the government and citizens
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by oz4real83(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
If these pictures are real, you should have asked the state govt what they were doing, it looks more like sprinkling herbicides on streets than fumigation, I believe that was what the Abia state govt was doing from the pictures in the post.
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
chai...
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by Ejima1: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin
oz4real83:
If these pictures are real, you should have asked the state govt what they were doing, it looks more like sprinkling herbicides on streets than fumigation, I believe that was what the Abia state govt was doing from the pictures in the post.
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by Discovery4today: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin
NwaNimo1:
chai...
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by samictelecoms12(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
God ooo
Re: Coronavirus! This Is How Abia State Was Fumigated And Disinfected(video) by Gracefulhope: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
This corntree hmm

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Father And Son Video: Man Who Took The Video Suspended. / Suspect Whose Gang Kidnapped, Killed And Buried Three UNIPORT Students (VIDEO) / COVID-19: How My Grandparents Made Me Wash N100K With Bleach And Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.