Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Christ; The Christian Spirituality—download A Free Book Sample - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ; The Christian Spirituality—download A Free Book Sample (180 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ; The Christian Spirituality—download A Free Book Sample by Hiswordxray(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Here is a sample from a book of mine. It contains some part of chapter 7 and the whole of chapter 10. The chapter 7 is about how God looks at the heart, what that really means, and how we are to practice that and become like him. The chapter 10 is about the role of each member of the Godhead, their relationship with us and how they lead and direct us. I feel these would greatly bless us, that why I am giving it out. I have been planning to do it for a while though, and I have even shared, on my Facebook page, a lot of what is contained in this sample book.

Here is the link to the book:
https://christcenteredans.files./2020/04/christ-the-christian-spirituality-by-david-emechete-sample-book.pdf

Re: Christ; The Christian Spirituality—download A Free Book Sample by Hiswordxray(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2020
This is my most extensive book. I have put so much into it, and I am sure it is going to bless you. Just download and read
Re: Christ; The Christian Spirituality—download A Free Book Sample by Hiswordxray(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Christ; The Christian Spirituality—download A Free Book Sample by Hiswordxray(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Happy Sunday
Yes a wonderful Sunday

(1) (Reply)

To those who wish to passed the vaccine bill probably without due process / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, April 20, 2020 / “should Christians Be Rich”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.