Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. (712 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Meets With PDP Leaders In Otta. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by egini87(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's not seems new to me that all our Leaders in Nigeria can't afford to pay just #20,000 to the masses.
Surely they don't have Human feeling for the Nation
Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by LabuleofNigeria: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your statement is completely out of sense dear.
Think critically before placing your thoughts on public platforms next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by mrvitalis(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
egini87:
It's not seems new to me that all our Leaders in Nigeria can't afford to pay just #20,000 to the masses.
Surely they don't have Human feeling for the Nation
That would cost 3.6. Trillion naira ....hope u know ...or u think it's just 20k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by crestedaguiyi: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

And 3.6 trillion is a big deal.

When you people finish sharing the rice you seized from igbo traders, I will know what you will resort to.

It's on record that the food item the Nigerian govt shared in the north is the wealth and sweat of igbo traders.

That indirectly means it's the igbos that provided the north food during the economic lockdown

The coming days will teach you lot a lesson.
Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by budaatum: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

About ⅓ of our 2020 budget!

People don't know Nigeria is a poor nation!

Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by mrvitalis(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
budaatum:

About ⅓ of our 2020 budget!

People don't know Nigeria is a poor nation!
U mean our inflated budget ...is it that 350bn fg get every month that they want to use to fund 9 trillion naira budget lol

3.6 trillion is like 10 months revenue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by mrvitalis(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

And 3.6 trillion is a big deal.

When you people finish sharing the rice you seized from igbo traders, I will know what you will resort to.

It's on record that the food item the Nigerian govt shared in the north is the wealth and sweat of igbo traders.

That indirectly means it's the igbos that provided the north food during the economic lockdown

The coming days will teach you lot a lesson.
Bro I'm igbo
Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by crestedaguiyi: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bro I'm igbo

Cool.

Nigeria does not need to share 20k to each Nigerian, not everybody need it.

Send 10 truck load of rice and 10 truck load of beans to each federal secretariat in each state. While the state government should send to the state secretariat and local government council. The workers there have I'd cards register for identification.

This will go along way to ease the begging. Some people dont come out of the house bec6of the burden from those in their neighbouehood
Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by budaatum: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

U mean our inflated budget ...is it that 350bn fg get every month that they want to use to fund 9 trillion naira budget lol

3.6 trillion is like 10 months revenue
Oh, I know. Our budget is way more than what we produce. We were going to borrow a fifth when oil was $57 a barrel. Now its half that.

Our ₦10t budget is equal to $35bn. New York's budget it $95.3bn. And UK education budget is £91bn.

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/nigeria-parliament-passes-record-budget-2020-191205181608971.html

Re: This Is What All Our Leaders In Nigeria Find It Difficult To Do. by DATACUG: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Celebrates 56th Anniversary With Fly Past Over Abuja (photos) / Deleted / BREAKING: APC Names Ajimobi Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.