Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1656 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: . by Ladylite: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:
Even the houses of God are not left out, the world has become so rotten

Are your really expecting an answer?

Stop asking questions only the devil can answer.

Youths are rising in their pursuit of God... Many many are returning to God now thanks to Covid19. So you may just be misplaced or in the wrong circle.

There are thousands of Nigerians chasing God now.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ladylite:

Are your really expecting an answer?

Stop asking questions only the devil can answer.

Youths are rising in their pursuit of God... Many many are returning to God now thanks to Covid19. So you may just be misplaced or in the wrong circle.

There are thousands of Nigerians chasing God now.
You are right sha,should we say thanks to covid19?what happens when it becomes past.I'm not really in the wrong company it was what I came across that prompted this
Re: . by Ladylite: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:
You are right sha,should we say thanks to covid19?what happens when it becomes past.I'm not really in the wrong company it was what I came across that prompted this

Covid19 has exposed fake friends, fake pastors and fake members and also fake marriages...

It has thankfully revealed who is who to everyone who can see.

Weak Christians may not return to church after Covid19, strong Christians will increase their fire for God because the end is no longer near, it is here.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ladylite:

Covid19 has exposed fake friends, fake pastors and fake members and also fake marriages...

It has thankfully revealed who is who to everyone who can see.

Weak Christians may not return to church after Covid19, strong Christians will increase their fire for God because the end is no longer near, it is here.
I think God really passed a message through this covid19
Re: . by Ladylite: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:
I think God really passed a message through this covid19

Boko haram threat reduced
Fulani herdsmen silenced
Fake pastor and fake miracles no more business for them
Covid19 attacks more rich people than the poor
Fake unstable church goers are now trying to repent
Weak marriages are being tested and may break up afterwards
Those who had unprotected sex before marriage hoping their wedding was weeks away are now pregnant and helpless
Side chics are hornily jobless
Wives and kids are discovering new sides of their husbands & fathers respectively
The air we breathe is cleaner and fresher
Ozone layer is repairing itself

These period separates what is IMPORTANT from what is URGENT

The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: . by sukerefakere(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:
This is the introduction of your rant.

Where is the body
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
sukerefakere:
This is the introduction of your rant.
Where is the body
Rant?lol
Re: . by Mavrick2012: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
B
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mavrick2012:
B
what is B? you want to derail ba
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
seankafor,sir please repent from your ways,allow and accept God into your life so that you can experience eternal glory and hapiness,what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul which is eternal? It is never too late,God is waiting for you to come to him.God is all forgiving and faithful.shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Faithful4real(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:

Nor be you dey shout about men virginity.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
ANGELMARVE I'm not who you assumed to be but I'm happy the person must have been preaching the word.Please accept God into your life and experience eternal glory.Its never late to turn a newleaf,God is ever forgiving and faithful,He will always welcome you,He loves you more than you can ever imagine.May His mercy and blessings be upon you amen.
Re: . by Faithful4real(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Girl this is what i believe you come to church do church activities with your whole heart and go home. About those wearing indecent clothes well for me they are not Christians. Those wearing indecent clothes are trying to seduce other
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Faithful4real:

Nor be you dey shout about men virginity.
yes Sir, you will agree with me that men of this days have concluded that it is only the virginity of women that matters to God but I had to bring out that misconception,both are important to God. It's all about chastity
Re: . by Faithful4real(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ladylite:

Those who had unprotected sex before marriage hoping their wedding was weeks away are now pregnant and helpless
This one na sweet me pass. Some states for US make abortion as a non essential service.
Re: . by Faithful4real(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rozz:
yes Sir, you will agree with me that men of this days have concluded that it is only the virginity of women that matters to God but I had to bring out that misconception,both are important to God. It's all about chastity

Both of them are important.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
seankafor have you encountered God before?are you ready to accept Him into your life. There's no life better than a Godly life, why not try Him and see.May the almighty God, the God of the almighty throne,the I am that I am speak into and touch your heart amen.God bless you sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:

How do you distinguish between the house of God and the shrine of demons? smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Emaprince may the Good lord penetrate your heart so as to make you see the truth, life is vanity,heaven is eternal.God is waiting for you to come to him,repent Now and start a new life. May the mercies of the lord be with you amen.Have a blessed day sir
Re: . by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:

How do you distinguish between the house of God and the shrine of demons? smiley
House of God are places of worship,places where Godly activities takes place, this also includes Godly and prayerful homes and the reverse of it answers the later part of your question.may the blessings of God be with you
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2020
seankafor, ANGELMARVE,Emaprince have you said your prayers this morning?Go on your knees and pray to the most high,confess your sins and seek for his forgiveness,welcome Him into your life and experience everlasting joy and happiness.My prayers are with you brothers.May the Good lord continue to be with you all amen.Shalom
Re: . by seankafor(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
seankafor, ANGELMARVE,Emaprince have you said your prayers this morning?Go on your knees and pray to the most high,confess your sins and seek for his forgiveness,welcome Him into your life and experience everlasting joy and happiness.My prayers are with you brothers.May the Good lord continue to be with you all amen.Shalom
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
House of God are places of worship,places where Godly activities takes place, this also includes Godly and prayerful homes and the reverse of it answers the later part of your question.may the blessings of God be with you

Apostle Paul said
Satan and his cohorts keep disguising as agents of light {2Corinthians 11:14-15} this means the King of darkness, his demons and human agents are smart in transforming themselves to deceive people.

So i want you to be specific, how do you distinguish between God's arraignment and Satan's Schemes?
Re: . by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
Yes I've said my prayers and I'm a prophet of GOD.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:

So if what is happening now in those places you called "house of God" is worldly which supposed to depict the opposite, then what makes you think those places are houses of God in the first instance? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Yes I've said my prayers and I'm a prophet of GOD.

Good to know,God bless you sir
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:

So if what is happening now in those places you called "house of God" is worldly which supposed to depict the opposite, then what makes you think those places are houses of God in the first instance? undecided
There are alot of evil things happening around the world and it has found its way into the houses of God as well,you know what I'm talking about,it is beyond your imaginations Sir. I think God is cleansing the earth with this corona pandemics
Re: . by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
Good to know,God bless you sir
You are welcome.
Is that you on your profile?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
You are welcome. Is that you on your profile? By the order of the Peaky blinders.
yes sir,
Re: . by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
yes sir,
Hmmm i have a problem and i really need help, it's spiritual and i am hoping i can count on you.

Where can i reach you privately?

Re: . by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Hmmm i have a problem and i really need help, it's spiritual and i am hoping i can count on you.

Where can i reach you privately?

I believe you go to church and if so I think you should talk to your pastor or go to a living church around and do as I told you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Lucky To Get Some Black Magic From My Friends Village And It Works For Rea / Does Herbal Medcine Have A Spiritual Undertone? / The Lord God Almighty – The Only Holy One, Righteous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.