Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1680 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
I believe you go to church and if so I think you should talk to your pastor or go to a living church around and do as I told you.
No i don't go to church.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
No i don't go to church.

The highest I can go for you is to connect you to my pastor but it will take a while as I would have to inform him Sir. But didn't you earlier said you are a prophet? where is your location?
Re: . by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
The highest I can go for you is to connect you to my pastor but it will take a while as I would have to inform him Sir. But didn't you earlier said you are a prophet? where is your location?
Yes I'm in Delta State.

Just do anything for me.
Re: . by sonmvayina(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2020
That is why they are here ..to do wordly things ,when they die and return to God ..they can continue being holy ..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
There are alot of evil things happening around the world and it has found its way into the houses of God as well,you know what I'm talking about,it is beyond your imaginations Sir. I think God is cleansing the earth with this corona pandemics

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting!

But regarding Covid19 i've got a totally different opinion from yours.

Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century and due to Satan's dominance Christians were monitored throughout the earth by his evil forces, Satan knew that this group is the one and only means of salvation, so when the attack was too much TRUE Christianity disappeared since then leaving the AntiChrist (Roman Catholic Church) to take over the world with it's demonic teachings!

There was no freedom of expression throughout those days that's why people referred to that time as the dark ages. So the preaching and teaching work Jesus handed over to his followers stopped unti in the early 1800s when America declared freedom of expression speech and worship, that was how all groups were freed to air their views like

Witches saying they ought to be celebrated~ Halloween!

Atheists saying whatever they like against religionists for telling them how to live.

All these led to so many different opinions and people could air their views no matter how degrading it is, even homosexuals, lesbians and bestialists had the freedom to practice whatever they want so far nobody is forcing anybody!

To be continued....
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Yes I'm in Delta State.

Just do anything for me.
Therrs little i can do aside my earlier suggestions as I'm far away from your location,please try and do as I have suggested and you will be glad you did.May God come your aid Sir amen
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Damfostopper you are one of the chosen from that thread to be saved, God is calling you and want you to repent and turn to him,may the good lord lead you to his path amen.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Satan thought he has blocked everywhere so that whenever Jesus return in the spirit there will be nobody practicing Christianity and not only that but to make sure true faith becomes detestable to everyone.

But Satan shot himself in the foot! cheesy

How!

He forgot that humans were created in God's image so they will find their way back to their Creator once they have freedom to gather and express themselves. Then Americans began making research to find out if what the Bible say about God is true or just a myth.
Many critics began digging deep into the history of the Jews, the archeologist weren't left behind until they discovered that all the things the Roman Catholic Church taught people were false!
For instance

Hellfire~Eternal torment for wrongdoers.
Heaven~All good Christians will go.
Trinity~God is three in one person.

Nobody had the courage to do this during the dark ages, many who tried to find out all the secrets of Orthodox Churches were murdered in broad day light. William Tyndale was burnt alive for trying to unravel their secrets!

Gradually people started discovering that everything the Christendom Churches has been teaching them is totally different from what Jesus taught his followers back then!

To be continued...
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting!

But regarding Covid19 i've got a totally different opinion from yours.

Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century and due to Satan's dominance Christians were monitored throughout the earth by his evil forces, Satan knew that this group is the one and only means of salvation, so when the attack was too much TRUE Christianity disappeared since then leaving the AntiChrist (Roman Catholic Church) to take over the world with it's demonic teachings!

There was no freedom of expression throughout those days that's why people referred to that time as the dark ages. So the preaching and teaching work Jesus handed over to his followers stopped unti in the early 1800s when America declared freedom of expression speech and worship, that was how all groups were freed to air their views like

Witches saying they ought to be celebrated~ Halloween!

Atheists saying whatever they like against religionists for telling them how to live.

All these led to so many different opinions and people could air their views no matter how degrading it is, even homosexuals, lesbians and bestialists had the freedom to practice whatever they want so far nobody is forcing anybody!

To be continued....
hmm interesting,more sir but I think the Catholics will not like this for the tag on them. More grace Sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
A group of researchers decided to find out the truth about God's word and for the first time ever they discovered that God's word had a prophecy regarding the year 1914.

They tried to figure out what exactly will happen but all they could do is just to speculate since Jesus hasn't come to empower any group with God's holy spirit.

When 1914 finally arrived the first world war broke out, many people were amazed that instead of something good to happen as they've been speculating, it was a terrible disaster that struck the planet:- WORLD WAR 1!

Unknowingly to them that it was that year Jesus ousted Satan and his demons from heaven, and the only place they could go is Earth {Revelation 12:7-9} so that's why the earth began experiencing the most terrifying and dreadful conditions!

Those group of researchers gave themselves a group name (International Bible Students) many of them left the group due to disappointment that year, but the faithful ones remain together as one group. That same year Jesus visited the earth to empower his followers with the holy spirit once again so that they can start the preaching and teaching work allover again.
The only prepared group Jesus could find back then was The International Bible Students, so Jesus began working with them (in spirit). Don't forget that Satan as a spirit knew Jesus as a spirit, so Satan started attacking Jesus' group again as he did in the first century.

So just imagine that in the same America where freedom of expression, speech worship was launched, a group of Bible students were banned and their leaders arrested!

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
In the year 1916 the president of the group died in the face of all these troubles, but Jesus after allowing their faith to be tested {1Peter 3:7} went and released his newly appointed group out of prison in the year 1919!

The most shocking event that year was the way this group whose leaders just got released from prison began a global preaching and teaching program immediately as if someone have been preparing them for this assignment!

They started talking to people from house to house and door to door!

Jesus has just taken all the born again Christians sleeping in death to their eternal home but to reorganize his earthly followers, he prepared them for the great work ahead.

They began teaching people what Jesus is helping them to know through the power of God's holy spirit, the only sign to identify this group is LOVE! John 13:34-35

So back to your comment on Covid19 . Last year marks 100 years that this group has been preaching and teaching the true gospel of God's kingdom.

And ever since the pandemic broke out the group have been sending signals to all their members to stop visiting strangers but only to continue studying the Bible with those who have made friends with them before the close of 2019!

They are now having their meetings through the internet and studying only with people who have made friends with them, they no more go out knocking on the doors of people who never invited them, they're known today as Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

They began this global preaching and teaching work in the year 1919 after the release of their group overseers and 2019 marks 100 years of their preaching and teaching program.

So i believe Covid19 is a sign from Jesus telling his earthly followers to start preparing for God's Kingdom that is coming to take over power from Satan and the worldly rulers! Daniel 2:44 compare to Matthew 6:10

Now they're only teaching those who have been welcoming them into their homes before the end of 2019!

God bless you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Yes I'm in Delta State.

Just do anything for me.

Psalms 23:1; 37:25
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:
In the year 1916 the president of the group died in the face of all these troubles, but Jesus after allowing their faith to be tested {1Peter 3:7} went and released his newly appointed group out of prison in the year 1919!

The most shocking event that year was the way this group whose leaders just got released from prison began a global preaching and teaching program immediately as if someone have been preparing them for this assignment!

Jesus has just taken all the born again Christians sleeping in death to their eternal home but to reorganize his earthly followers, he prepared them for the great work ahead.

They began teaching people what Jesus is helping them to know through the power of God's holy spirit, the only sign to identify this group is LOVE! John 13:34-35

So back to your comment on Covid19 . Last year marks 100 years that this group has been preaching and teaching the true gospel of God's kingdom.

And ever since the pandemic broke out the group have been sending signals to all their members to stop visiting strangers but only to continue studying the Bible with those who have made friends with them before the close of 2019!

They are now having their meetings through the internet and studying only with people who have made friends with them, they no more go out knocking on the doors of people who never invited them, they're known today as Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

They began this global preaching and teaching work in the year 1919 after the release of their group overseers and 2019 marks 100 years of their preaching and teaching program.

So i believe Covid19 is a sign from Jesus telling his earthly followers to start preparing for God's Kingdom that is coming to take over power from Satan and the worldly rulers! Daniel 2:44 compare to Matthew 6:10

Now they're only teaching those who have been welcoming them into their homes before the end of 2019!

God bless you! smiley

Thanks alot Sir, this is really deep,may God increase you in his grace and wisdom
Re: . by Emaprince: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
Emaprince may the Good lord penetrate your heart so as to make you see the truth, life is vanity,heaven is eternal.God is waiting for you to come to him,repent Now and start a new life. May the mercies of the lord be with you amen.Have a blessed day sir
Listen!!!

I have no problem with true children of God. However, I have a problem with pretenders like yourself. You are dressed like a slay queen which clearly shows that you like worldly things, yet you are in a thread that says " why are children of God so worldly...." ......calling my name in vain.

Respect yourself and chose a side. Stay in the world and dress like sex icon..or repent fully and dress modestly. So that no man will see you in a dress that shows your curves, big ass and booby and start imagining how it will feel to nut in that yansh ....

As a woman, the way you dress and carry yourself can also corrupt the souls of some men..and win it for the devil.

Anybody that will come here and claim that what one wears doesn't determine what she has in the mind, should tell me what goes through the mind of a woman when she is buying skimpy gowns...or tight jeans and gowns that helps push out her curves and hips. Isn't it to be attracted to the opposite sex?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Emaprince:
Listen!!!

I have no problem with true children of God. However, I have a problem with pretenders like yourself. You are dressed like a slay queen which clearly shows that you like worldly things, yet you are in a thread that says " why are children of God so worldly...." ......calling my name in vain.

Respect yourself and chose a side. Stay in the world and dress like sex icon..or repent fully and dress modestly. So that no man will see you in a dress that shows your curves, big ass and booby and start imagining how it will feel to nut in that yansh ....

As a woman, the way you dress and carry yourself can also corrupt the souls of some men..and win it for the devil.

Anybody that will come here and claim that what one wears doesn't determine what she has in the mind, should tell me what goes through the mind of a woman when she is buying skimpy gowns...or tight jeans and gowns that helps push out her curves and hips. Isn't it to be attrd to the opposite sex?
welcome sir, sorry sir if my post sound somehow.As for my dressing, I don't see anything indecent about it else my parents and pastor would have addressed that,it is just about what goes on in our individual minds. Looking good is Godly and it's natural for a lady to like to look good for herself and not for anyone as you may be thinking.sorry sir and welcome once again

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks alot Sir, this is really deep,may God increase you in his grace and wisdom

And you too!

Try to mind the way you express yourself.

Speech~ what comes out of your mouth! Luke 6:45

Expression~how you feel about yourself but could only be noticed through your dressing! 1Timothy 2:9; 1Peter 3:9

Worship~ What you do as sacred service to God! James 1:27

But most people misconstrue this for the real person you are instead of what you have in mind to say! Romans 10:13-15

In God's kingdom nobody will dictate how you should dress because your dressing is not for anybody but your husband!

Until then just mind the way you express yourself, God is not provoked but that's not the case with misinformed churchgoers! smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:

And you too!

Try to mind the way you express yourself.

Speech~ what comes out of your mouth! Luke 6:45

Expression~how you feel about yourself but could only be noticed through your dressing! 1Timothy 2:9; 1Peter 3:9

Worship~ What you do as sacred service to God! James 1:27

But most people misconstrue this for the real person you are instead of what you have in mind to say! Romans 10:13-15

In God's kingdom nobody will dictate how you should dress because your dressing is not for anybody but your husband!

Until then just mind the way you express yourself, God is not provoked but that's not the case with misinformed churchgoers! smiley
Thanks slot, your wisdom is top notch,i believe you are a pastor.God bless you sir
Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks slot, your wisdom is top notch,i believe you are a pastor.God bless you sir
Well all Christians supposed to be qualified preachers and teachers, our dressing is just what can turn off our audience.
Each member of Jehovah's Witnesses are fully competent and completely equipped to preach God's word {2Timothy 3:16-17} so we don't have any special person bearing religious titles like "Pastors"! Matthew 23:8

1 Like

Re: . by chidifrank(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:

God bless you! smiley

this is really deep. thank you
. from January ds year , i knew what it’s like to read the bible than following what pastors or people say. i think Jehovah’s witness suits me. i will follow my spirit lead by Holy Spirit to join them. thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
chidifrank:
this is really deep. thank you
. from January ds year , i knew what it’s like to read the bible than following what pastors or people say. i think Jehovah’s witness suits me. i will follow my spirit lead by Holy Spirit to join them. thank you

Well i just pray that you can do this because it's like the door is short! embarassed

Why do i say so?

Jehovah's Witnesses don't just invite people to come and worship with them, they PREACH and TEACH people in their neighbourhood, whoever feels touched by their teachings will start associating with them.

But since last year the Governing Body (the body overseeing the Organization) has been sending warnings to all members globally to stop preaching to new people, instead they should concentrate on how to help those who have already been welcoming them into their homes! undecided

Nine months ago, the Governing Body released a magazine that we studied globally what amazes me is Governing Body's comment :- "get prepared WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST OF THE LAST DAYS"

Please if you know any JW in your area just ask him/her to show you that magazine, it was released nine months ago and the next thing that followed is Covid19! embarassed

So as i'm telling you right now, all Kingdom Halls are sealed meaning you can't see Jehovah's Witnesses in your areas anymore, yet our meetings are going on in secrets. It's only those whom we have trusted as our friends that we tell how the meeting goes! embarassed

Outsiders who used to vilify us have no privilege of discussing with us anymore!

Think of the signal this Covid19 is sending, ©You must cover your nose.
©No talk with people unless if necessary.
©No visiting strangers.

Even those who knew you before Covid19 will run away from you if you just sneeze!

So what could help now?

LOVE for fellow believers! John 13:34-35

Of course everyone can testify to that that Jehovah's Witnesses undoubtedly have LOVE amongst themselves!

Through the internet we make use of our laptops, tablets and smartphones to meet and continue our worship!

I just pray that you find a way to get connected in this last minute!

Re: . by mabea: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

So if what is happening now in those places you called "house of God" is worldly which supposed to depict the opposite, then what makes you think those places are houses of God in the first instance? undecided
People at timed can bring worldliness into the house of God. You remember what happened during Jesus time when he chased away money changers and declared my house shall be called the house of prayer but you have turned it to den of thieves
Re: . by vicardino(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:

Sorry to say this but I think you should make the Bible your friend. I got here from the other thread you created asking if you should stop evangelizing and I decided to see what you are evangelizing. You took everything a "Jehovah witness" said hook, line and sinker and you even referred to it as wisdom. I don't think you should start evangelizing now till you are sound in what you want to evangelize. I'm not against the "Jehovah witness" guy but I can't find those stuffs he talked about in the Scripture and for you to have taken it shows you are far away from evangelizing.

To evangelize, it goes beyond lifting scriptures from the pages of the Bible, it goes beyond what my pastor says, it goes beyond what you feel. You can't evangelize what you haven't experienced. Can you tell me your Christ's experience? If you have none or nothing outstanding, please go back indoor and seek Christ beyond church, beyond pastor's teachings, cry and pray yourself seeking him till he reveals himself to you, then you can start evangelizing because his revelation and encounter does something to you, it compels his presence upon you that makes whoever you are ministering to captivated not at your beauty but under the presence of God. You can't stand before pharaohs of life when you haven't seen the burning bush.

And lastly, i'm being careful saying this but I honestly won't give my ears to whoever dresses the way you have it on your profile and approaches me to preach to me. If at all, i'm in a very good mood and i've got spare time, I will take my time to school her. No man or woman who has truly been to the cross dresses as she feels or as she's allowed to. You are a representative, an ambassador of a Government, if you are only known by your words, then you ain't representing your Government well enough.

One of such experiences I had during my uni days, a female preacher was always coming to my hostel to preach dressing seductively, mostly in skimpy skirts. I think it was on her second visit I told her to stop coming into my room because I lose the presence of God whenever she steps into my room. What you exude is as a result of what's on you, the presence you carry. If all the guys see about you is a sexy lady they wanna go to bed with, it's simply because that is what you exude, that is what the presence upon you dictates to them.

Please, seek God first, my sister, seek God first. I can understand that you have passion for evangelism, I started evangelizing since my primary school days, was challenged by a known herbalist at that time and nothing happened. All about God isn't in words of men but in power and Spirit of God. Seek God first, you will know that you have found him when you find him. The passion you have for soul winning is God's major business, he gives you the power to will and to do. You have the will now, but to do is appearing difficult, let me tell you what God is trying to do to you. He's trying to lure you deeper to himself, he's trying to give you a hunger, he's calling you deeper because in him lies the power to do. I'm sorry for not quoting scriptures but i've spoken from the Scripture and have communicated the heart of the Father.

Be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2020
vicardino:

Sorry to say this but I think you should make the Bible your friend. I got here from the other thread you created asking if you should stop evangelizing and I decided to see what you are evangelizing. You took everything a "Jehovah witness" said hook, line and sinker and you even referred to it as wisdom. I don't think you should start evangelizing now till you are sound in what you want to evangelize. I'm not against the "Jehovah witness" guy but I can't find those stuffs he talked about in the Scripture and for you to have taken it shows you are far away from evangelizing.

To evangelize, it goes beyond lifting scriptures from the pages of the Bible, it goes beyond what my pastor says, it goes beyond what you feel. You can't evangelize what you haven't experienced. Can you tell me your Christ's experience? If you have none or nothing outstanding, please go back indoor and seek Christ beyond church, beyond pastor's teachings, cry and pray yourself seeking him till he reveals himself to you, then you can start evangelizing because his revelation and encounter does something to you, it compels his presence upon you that makes whoever you are ministering to captivated not at your beauty but under the presence of God. You can't stand before pharaohs of life when you haven't seen the burning bush.

And lastly, i'm being careful saying this but I honestly won't give my ears to whoever dresses the way you have it on your profile and approaches me to preach to me. If at all, i'm in a very good mood and i've got spare time, I will take my time to school her. No man or woman who has truly been to the cross dresses as she feels or as she's allowed to. You are a representative, an ambassador of a Government, if you are only known by your words, then you ain't representing your Government well enough.

One of such experiences I had during my uni days, a female preacher was always coming to my hostel to preach dressing seductively, mostly in skimpy skirts. I think it was on her second visit I told her to stop coming into my room because I lose the presence of God whenever she steps into my room. What you exude is as a result of what's on you, the presence you carry. If all the guys see about you is a sexy lady they wanna go to bed with, it's simply because that is what you exude, that is what the presence upon you dictates to them.

Please, seek God first, my sister, seek God first. I can understand that you have passion for evangelism, I started evangelizing since my primary school days, was challenged by a known herbalist at that time and nothing happened. All about God isn't in words of men but in power and Spirit of God. Seek God first, you will know that you have found him when you find him. The passion you have for soul winning is God's major business, he gives you the power to will and to do. You have the will now, but to do is appearing difficult, let me tell you what God is trying to do to you. He's trying to lure you deeper to himself, he's trying to give you a hunger, he's calling you deeper because in him lies the power to do. I'm sorry for not quoting scriptures but i've spoken from the Scripture and have communicated the heart of the Father.

Be blessed.
Thank you so much sir, I'm still learning and growing and hopefully I shall be better. I always welcome every advise I get and thankful for them.Thanks once again.God bless you sir
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2020
mabea:
People at timed can bring worldliness into the house of God. You remember what happened during Jesus time when he chased away money changers and declared my house shall be called the house of prayer but you have turned it to den of thieves

Yes!

They chased Jesus away because he was trying to correct their dubious practices, but they pursue Jesus out of the temple and later killed him!

That is why God condemned the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem {Matthew 27:51} gradually Christians begin to realize that pure worship can't be practiced in the Jewish Temple.

Today Jesus have cleansed his spiritual Temple (Jehovah's Witnesses Organization) that's why when other religions claiming Christians are fighting and harming themselves due to their love for Mammon (God of money) Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) have LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their midst! Luke 16:13 smiley
Re: . by mabea: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes!

They chased Jesus away because he was trying to correct their dubious practices, but they pursue Jesus out of the temple and later killed him!

That is why God condemned the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem {Matthew 27:51} gradually Christians begin to realize that pure worship can't be practiced in the Jewish Temple.

Today Jesus have cleansed his spiritual Temple (Jehovah's Witnesses Organization) that's why when other religions claiming Christians are fighting and harming themselves due to their love for Mammon (God of money) Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) have LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their midst! Luke 16:13 smiley
The temple did not belong to God in the first place? Was it not God who gave the architectural design to start with?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2020
vicardino:

Be blessed.

If you don't humbe yourself to learn from God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) this is what you'll be experiencing!

(1)Going to worship in the midst of people who have no love for God nor themselves!

(2)Inability to preach and teach effectively due to not belonging to an organized group doing the preaching and teaching work!

(3)Confused by Politics and Racism to the point of hating and even killing your fellow adherents since you can't fully grasp God's word!

(4)Unable to enjoy the benefits of pure worship since you're not a Christian!

You may have Bible quotations to argue in support of your religion but you can never see the things Jesus promised his followers happening in your MIDST!

As for seeing what Jehovah's Witnesses are teaching in the Bible, of course you will read and read and read the Bible, but you can't find the wisdom. Because God has given it to Jehovah's Witnesses so if you choose to oppose them, it's to your own detriment.

It's no more a hidden fact that LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} reigns in the midst of God's people today.

So you can choose to stay in those recked sinking ships you're calling Church.

For your information they're dying slowly and not even your stubbornness can wake them up again, soon you'll realize that all your children have been won over by ATHEISM! wink
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
mabea:
The temple did not belong to God in the first place? Was it not God who gave the architectural design to start with?

That was when he fulfilled his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but since their descendants did not cherish that spiritual heritage, God gave the blessing to another nation producing the fruitage! Matthew 23:37-38
Re: . by mabea: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

That was when he fulfilled his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but since their descendants did not cherish that spiritual heritage, God gave the blessing to another nation producing the fruitage! Matthew 23:37-38
Are you now saying that there is no need for a physical temple in this dispensation? Now remember the context of this discuss
Re: . by Dangrace01: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Covid19 has exposed fake friends, fake pastors and fake members and also fake marriages...

It has thankfully revealed who is who to everyone who can see.

Weak Christians may not return to church after Covid19, strong Christians will increase their fire for God because the end is no longer near, it is here.

From your assertion that strong Christian's would increase their faith because the end is near means they are not strong it's just out of fear that they are serving God. Without end time the strong Christians according to you would go the way of weak christians
Re: . by vicardino(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

If you don't humbe yourself to learn from God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) this is what you'll be experiencing!

(1)Going to worship in the midst of people who have no love for God nor themselves!

(2)Inability to preach and teach effectively due to not belonging to an organized group doing the preaching and teaching work!

(3)Confused by Politics and Racism to the point of hating and even killing your fellow adherents since you can't fully grasp God's word!

(4)Unable to enjoy the benefits of pure worship since you're not a Christian!

You may have Bible quotations to argue in support of your religion but you can never see the things Jesus promised his followers happening in your MIDST!

As for seeing what Jehovah's Witnesses are teaching in the Bible, of course you will read and read and read the Bible, but you can't find the wisdom. Because God has given it to Jehovah's Witnesses so if you choose to oppose them, it's to your own detriment.

It's no more a hidden fact that LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} reigns in the midst of God's people today.

So you can choose to stay in those recked sinking ships you're calling Church.

For your information they're dying slowly and not even your stubbornness can wake them up again, soon you'll realize that all your children have been won over by ATHEISM! wink

Ok sir, i'm not good at arguing, it's not worthy of my time. God bless you
Re: . by mabea: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes!

Did I just see theJW That's absolutely nonsense. How did you allow yourself to be deceived with something that's not biblical. Ado God gave the temple to another nation, Jw. Chai!
Re: . by harrwix(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rozz:
welcome sir, sorry sir if my post sound somehow.As for my dressing, I don't see anything indecent about it else my parents and pastor would have addressed that,it is just about what goes on in our individual minds. Looking good is Godly and it's natural for a lady to like to look good for herself and not for anyone as you may be thinking.sorry sir and welcome once again

I am really impressed by your zeal to serve God and learn. God bless you for that.
When it comes to the issue of dressing , it is way beyond how we see things, what goes on in our individual minds and the natural tendency as ladies to display the beautiful body God has blessed us with..... as to how others see us and the word of God (2 Tim 3:16)

The way we dress simply send a message across, about who we are. This is seen as in the dress of a harlot (Prov 7:10).
The scripture helps us understand how the women is supposed to present herself in 1 Tim 2:9-10 , 1 Peter 3:3-4.
"Looking good" is a relative term, but modesty is what the bible preach as could be seen in the scripture above.

I was on a Christian platform where it was discussed whether as a Christian lady it is a insult when someone says you are dressed sexy. The answer is obvious. Because one could be regarded less a Christian if your dress pattern oozes sexual attraction. It is either you are causing someone to sin lustfully or attracting people to yourself for the wrong reasons. Now seeing this, could it be a small issue that our Christian ladies are careful in the way they present themselves?

The devil is very wise and cunning in these days. The trend of fashion today is about how sexually appealing you present yourself. Unfortunately most persons are following these trends unknown to the aim of the devil in this era. So a Christian must be careful in their selection of fashion.

Most times these teachings are not populist opinion but also is the word of God. Only the spirit of God can actually help you understand them as a Christian and not necessarily your Pastor or parents.

Remain blessed dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 70 Christian -god Own People Slaughtered (pics) / Israel Admits To Sterilizing African Jews To Prevent Births / Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.