Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES (816 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Abia1stboy: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157777251131185&id=653151184

Abia is becoming a Gestapo state where dissenting voices are hounded and thrown into prison for asking basic questions

Obinna Don Norman Emperor Gabriel Ogbonna and now Ambassador Emmanuel Friday

Let me make this clear:

If the Abia State government, Mr Okezie Ikpeazu or anyone working for him thinks that all of us will keep quiet and watch them continuously loot our commonwealth or fail to give proper accounting to the public, then they must be sorely mistaken.

We shall not keep quiet.

We must continue to ask questions:

Why are salaries not being paid?

Why are pensioners owed 24 months' pensions arrears?

Why is Anambra state paying gratuity to retirees while Abia does not?

What happens to the billions of naira that accrue to the state from internal and external sources every month?

Why is Abia's road network the worst in the whole of Igboland?

Why are public schools in Abia lacking teachers in critical subjects?

Why are most public school buildings dilapidated?

Why are Abia kids largely malnourished?

Is refuse disposal such rocket science that a Ph. D governor cannot tackle that?

Why has Umuahia remained a gloried village after almost 30 years as a state capital?

Should I go on?

You see, these are questions Abians are asking, even visitors.

How does clamping down on social media campaigners solve any of these?

Now I have read reports alleging that Mr Samuel was not arrested on the instruction of officials of Mr Ikpeazu government.

If so, then the governor has an obligation to find out who did, afterall, he is the chief security officer of the state.

What is however certain is that Abians are getting fed up by the impunity of men who only yesterday where paupers.

Power is transient.

Never forget

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Subduer: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sins of their fathers
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by drmikeadams(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin angry angry grin grin angry angry grin grin SonofEl grin. Come and defend ur pay master ,why him never pay salaries grin grin
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by MadamExcellency: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am not defending Ikpeazụ nor his stooges in any ways.

Obinna Don Norman is a good friend of mine but he peddles obvious falsehood on both social media and print media including literatures.

I have also confronted him whenever he quotes misleading and incoherent data on Facebook on what is accrued to the State by referring him to real data from federal bureau, cbn and ministry of finance for corrections which he is adamant to accept and effect corrections.

It is now incumbent on him to defend himself in court against his publications and opinions
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Abia1stboy: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
MadamExcellency:
I am not defending Ikpeazụ nor his stooges in any ways.

Obinna Don Norman is a good friend of mine but he peddles obvious falsehood on both social media and print media including literatures.

I have also confronted him whenever he quotes misleading and incoherent data on Facebook on what is accrued to the State by referring him to real data from federal bureau, cbn and ministry of finance for corrections which he is adamant to accept and effect corrections.

It is now incumbent on him to defend himself in court against his publications and opinions

Forget about the messenger. Can you contradict any of the points he raised? If yes, then go ahead with proves. Stop attacking the messenger over nothing

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Stalwert: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
See what TINUBU is doing in Abia
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Abia1stboy: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Stalwert:

Abia state is cursed, it has nothing to do with Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by helinues: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
When are you guys going to to stop this in house d.ick measuring?
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Corrinthians(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Stalwert:
It is a real shame that Tinubu picked Ikpeazu ahead of other very intelligent candidates. He will surely meet his Waterloo in due course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by edochie12: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Somebody will stay in his cave and be telling us dirty aba or abia state,have u been to abia state before.
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Abia1stboy: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020
edochie12:
Somebody will stay in his cave and be telling us dirty aba or abia state,have u been to abia state before.

Abia state is not only dirty, but it is a shithole. Abia state is cursed. Asked my cousin okpalaAnambra
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by kolotar: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
It is a real shame that Tinubu picked Ikpeazu ahead of other very intelligent candidates. He will surely meet his Waterloo in due course.
[/s]
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Mahsums: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Waiting for them to blame the north and tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by WaleGab: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Forget about the messenger. Can you contradict any of the points he raised? If yes, then go ahead with proves. Stop attacking the messenger over nothing
could it be that Abia1stboy, you are the apga stooge emperor Ogbonna?
The guy you're running brief for shared fake pics of an oath the governor supposedly took in India. Now he has been taken to court to prove it, you guys are beating around the bush. As of today, am seeing another about a letter he sent to the ig-if dam arrest you join now, na you go shout pass. Be careful and truthful in all you do, tomorrow your sponsor might become governor (if the Ngwa people do not see through you like the did 2015-2019)and these lies you are pedaling would come back to hunt you.
By the way, I hope all is well with you and your family during this difficult times
Re: Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES by fykes(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ania state is that one a state... Abia is like that little office a CEO creates for his cousin in his company to keep him from being a nuisance in the village.
Just sit down, you get paid... U don't have to do nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of June 12 In Nigeria’s Political History / Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For / OPINION On #lekkimassacre. How It Was Planned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.