Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted (34470 Views)

Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Metrix147: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abia State Ministry of Health in partnership with the State Inter-Ministerial Committee on COVID-19 on Friday declared one Vincent Prosper wanted.

A release signed by the Information Commissioner for Information, Chief John Okiyi-Kalu claimed that Prosper reportedly sneaked into Abia State from a-yet-to-be mentioned neighboring state.

According to the release, the suspected COVID-19 patient was last seen around 153, Azikiwe Road, Aba.

The release urged anyone with useful information on Prosper’s whereabouts and those who have had contacts with him to call 0700 2242 362 or contact the State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Osuji immediately.

In another release also signed by Okiyi-Kalu, the state government announced the continued extension of the ongoing lockdown in the state.

The Information Commissioner stated that the extension order was, as a result, the advice of medical experts and a painstaking review of the coronavirus situation by the COVID-19 Inter-Ministerial Committee.

Okiyi-Kalu announced that the state government has also decided to allow residents of the state to restock between Saturday and Sunday, enjoined Abians to use the two days window to also shop for face masks as the governor of the state has made it compulsory for residents of the state to wear face mask while leaving their homes.

He went further to disclose that all the borders of the state would remain close until the government deemed it necessary to lift the lockdown in the state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-abia-declares-suspected-covid-19-patient-wanted/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Ezennwa(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe they send him to come and spread it in Abia State, since Abia don't have any Coronavirus patients.
But God pass him, he will be fished out and sent back to whatever State he comes from

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
God! How on earth did I become a Nigerian? When are we gonna learn how to comply undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by frankputer: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
hian.
having COVID-19 in Nigeria is a criminal offense ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Rapmoney(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Covid19 in Nigeria is a scam!

If your IQ level is not above 70, pls don't quote me.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by uche393: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg oh, make dem find am.
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Spuggie: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
10billion naira loading.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by TechCapon(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Jentle244: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin

If money is involved he will be finished out if not forgerrit

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by cloud6999: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
quote me and get banned cool

Am not threatening you o
But try am if u fit grin
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by chiemmanuel(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
They want to use him as a scapegoat
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by kendrick93(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians love flouting law and order....

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Way to go.
Every state should pass a law to guide against such act.
We can't be sitting at home and you'll be sharing your covid19.

7 Likes

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by anytexy: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Drama continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by MrBONE2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
If only The Governor would promise me a trailer of Kerosene and a bowl of Bones, I will help him to fish out the runaway patient grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Miscellaneous(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Now that everyone has my attention....

Let me quickly say that the problem of Africa and indeed Nigeria, is bad governance. The black race is a disgrace to humanity. We are evil and devilish. Put any Nigerian in the seat of power, he won't do better than our governor, senators or buhari. Our nature is to care for our family alone. Nigerians are very selfish. Can any Nigerian sacrifice 70yrs of his life studying about how to develop our nation? Your guess is as good as mine, we will leave such at the slightest inclusion of money, the benjamin. The problem is deeply rooted. There's a lot to talk about on this issue. Go to the streets today and you will understand the result of what successive bad governance has done. Only 0.01% are wealthy. The rest of us are poor... majority of us live below #300/day. It's bad

What can be done? What corrective measures can we apply? What do we need to do? There's a solution... the only solution. After some years of serious research, I propose this solution which is what we need. But I dont think nairaland wants to listen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by minasota(f): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
So you want to Quarantine him on this iron Beds

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by milkyworld(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oshey!
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Achor1111(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Back 2 the sender.
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by stolenstone: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
What of the guy's picture? It will help in identifying him easily

6 Likes

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by YorubaKinging: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by ngwababe(f): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin

My State that's on lockdown grin grin
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by Rapmoney(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Let the Virus spread in Abia. It's a welcome development.

Abia is a cursed state.

I'm not surprised. Your name really tells a lot about who you are

9 Likes

Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by wonuks(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted by ebuk4real(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
sad

And Abia is still missing in the ncdc list of states with the virus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos / Can U Drink Ur Urine? / Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.