Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. (602 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Sleep / Heartburn: It Occurs Whenever I Eat Beans, Any Remedies? / Why Do I Have Shortness Of Breath At Night? Medically Reviewed By Gerhard Whitwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by banana99(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
This issue as been on without notice for the past 3 years. Recently i sat back and observe the activities surrounding this situation, discovered difficulty in breathing happens only when beans garri and yam were part of my meals for the day. Most times i don't sleep until i take palm oye.
Is there any alternative to the situation than dropping these foods ( especially Beans and garri) wink
Re: Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by minasota(f): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Beans and garri =wicked combo
Re: Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by scrolldown88: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Since you feel better and can sleep after taking palm oil, why not just cook the beans with palm oil? That way you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Put palm oil in the beans.

Sense wee nor keee me

On a more serious note though, try these:
1. Eat in smaller rations. Reduce the amount of food (beans) you eat at one sitting.

2. Don't go to bed immediately after eating

3. Drink water

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by tayebest(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stop chocking your self up with food and try drink a lot of water when eating. ✌️
Re: Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by HundHunter(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
banana99:
This issue as been on without notice for the past 3 years. Recently i sat back and observe the activities surrounding this situation, discovered difficulty in breathing happens only when beans garri and yam were part of my meals for the day. Most times i don't sleep until i take palm oye.
Is there any alternative to the situation than dropping these foods ( especially Beans and garri) wink

Beans + Garri + Yam =

Maybe you are allergic or atopic to the food combo.
Re: Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by chi4ik(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
I nearly die 2 night a go because of beans. I was struggling to breath, my tommy was heavily bloated & I was sweating after eating beans.

I had to force myself to throw up for at least 40 minutes before I regained myself.

Lesson: I was informed by the food vendors that they usually preserve beans with sniper to avoid weevils harvesting on it.

My decision: I will never eat beans again in my life.

Action: I trashed the remaining beans as I nearly believed that I had COVID-19 because of shortness of breath.
Re: Help! I Find It Difficult To Breath At Night Whenever I Eat Beans, Garri Or Yam. by Healthyway15: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
scrolldown88:
Since you feel better and can sleep after taking palm oil, why not just cook the beans with palm oil? That way you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Put palm oil in the beans.

Sense wee nor keee me

On a more serious note though, try these:
1. Eat in smaller rations. Reduce the amount of food (beans) you eat at one sitting.

2. Don't go to bed immediately after eating

3. Drink water

Nice advice given... @OP, you should try the 1,2,3.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Stop Bleaching Your Skin With Steroids, Use This Homemade Oil Instead / See The Animal That Brought Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.