Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account (905 Views)

Read This If Your Android App Keeps Closing / Facebook And Instagram To Begin Closing Down Accounts Of Under-aged Children. / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good evening friends and all hustlers in the house. Facebook has closed up to 7 accounts i opened this week. Please how do i stop this from happening.

I'm planning on getting a new phone because i can't do without using Facebook. But i thought i should inform the great nairalanders if there is a solution to this, or sud i just go ahead and purchase a new phone. Please advise me on what to do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by XD57: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buy my old Facebook Account. You need an old one to be able to send as many requests and messages as possible

1 Like

Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by 2special(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Try using another phone number or email address

1 Like

Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by ideabuilder: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Facebook has blacklisted your IP address or the picture you are using as DP.

You can only open new Facebook account using another phone on another network.

Whatever you are planning to do with Facebook, don't rush it wait till the account is one month old. And always use incognito mode anytime you want to sign into your account

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:
Good evening friends and all hustlers in the house. Facebook has closed up to 7 accounts i opened this week. Please how do i stop this from happening.

I'm planning on getting a new phone because i can't do without using Facebook. But i thought i should inform the great nairalanders if there is a solution to this, or sud i just go ahead and purchase a new phone. Please advise me on what to do. Thanks

I suspect something, but first, what happened to ur previous account, and what is the message u get on the new acct anytime they close it ??
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
They always ask for ID like driving licence or National ID. Even when i upload them they will still deactivate my account.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
ideabuilder:

Whatever you are planning to do with Facebook, don't rush it wait till the account is one month old. And always use incognito mode anytime you want to sign into your account
can u explain the incognito mode bro
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
2special:
Try using another phone number or email address
i av used different new email. After a day or two, they will close my account
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
ideabuilder:

sud i change the network I'm using to browse, will that solve the problem.
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by XD57: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stop using the browser you're using. Use a different browser. Change your names. Put first name where surname is and surname where first name is. Also add slight changes to your address. New email and you're good to go
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
XD57:
Stop using the browser you're using. Use a different browser. Change your names. Put first name where surname is and surname where first name is. Also add slight changes to your address. New email and you're good to go
Thanks, so i don't need to buy a new phone
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by XD57: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:
Thanks, so i don't need to buy a new phone

No. Your browser has been flagged. Also change how you enter all your information and make slight changes. When you do all this. Open like three accounts in three hours intervals between each account. Then do not use any of the account for a week. After this you can use them successfully.
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
XD57:

No. Your browser has been flagged. Also change how you enter all your information and make slight changes. When you do all this. Open like three accounts in three hours intervals between each account. Then do not use any of the account for a week. After this you can use them successfully.
what of the photos i av been using b4. Can i continue to upload them. I mean the pictures I used on the former account that was closed.
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by XD57: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:
what of the photos i av been using b4. Can i continue to upload them. I mean the pictures I used on the former account that was closed.

No. Do not
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by PureGoldh(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:

@bolded you can't do without Facebook... my brother...just say **God forbid** cos they are other things wey make sense pass Facebook.

Don't be so clinged to social media that you now solely depend on it as if they take it away from you...you will stOp breathing
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by ideabuilder: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:
sud i change the network I'm using to browse, will that solve the problem.

It's helps sometimes but not a major factor. But try change the system or phone you normally use.
Till after 2 weeks don't use it for Facebook.
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by XD57: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:

You can also use a public cafe and create multiple accounts too, on different browsers with atleast three to twenty four hours interval
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by ideabuilder: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seuntek:
can u explain the incognito mode bro

Incognito mode doesn't not save your browsing history.

Every browser has an incognito mode. Both pc and phone.
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don't usually use my browser. I use the Facebook lite app and Facebook lite messenger. Sud i stop using them.
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by Seuntek(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
XD57:

No. Do not
can i av ur contact bro. Or flash me. 07033385923
Re: Facebook Keeps Closing My New Account by XD57: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Seuntek:
can i av ur contact bro. Or flash me. 07033385923

My contact is on my threads. Check

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5@ N17,500k Sold!!! / I'm In Need Of A Tecno W5 Lite Screen / (SOLD)Apple Series 3 42mm GPS&LTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.