Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? (459 Views)

8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by TeamLeader(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Charlyg1

Recently I do feel this strange movement on my left leg below the knee area while sitting down and when I try to stand up then i will start feeling this very severe pains all over my back especially my waist bones until I sit down again.
I can't even stand up to 10mins again because of the pains unless I sit then my body will be OK.

I've done scan and xrays, it shows nothing.

Then two days ago, I had this weird dream where I went to meet an old woman. I told her the pains I do feel on my leg that she should give me antidote and she said she will give me antidote for oro ejo (snake venom). She said it in Yoruba and immediately she moves I just woke up.

Please help me on how I can deal with this spiritually because the pains I do feel is unbearable please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by Renida: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
wink
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
undecided
Have you done any bone test to rule out any cases of arthritis or rheumatism? Those are usually the symptoms. Just to be doubble sure, I'll advise you do the test before opting for any alternative to therapy.

May healings from above locate you, in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by dgr8truth(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by Buliwyf: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Eulalia:
undecided
Have you done any bone test to rule out any cases of arthritis or rheumatism? Those are usually the symptoms. Just to be doubble sure, I'll advise you do the test before opting for any alternative to therapy.

May healings from above locate you, in Jesus name.

This is the first thing that any educated person should think of. But no not the OP. His first recourse was Oro ejo and other superstitions. I don tire for una.

If this was how the Europeans think, humans will still be in the stone age now. SMH

When you don't know what causes something you investigate and in the process discover a new treatment or a new disease. But in Africa even the doctor that wasted years in school will be too lazy to think independently. He will suggest you start praying or go for spiritual deliverance. Backwards savages.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buliwyf:

This is the first thing that any educated person should think of. But no not the OP. His first recourse was Oro ejo and other superstitions. I don tire for una.

If this was how the Europeans think, humans will still be in the stone age now. SMH

When you don't know what causes something you investigate and in the process discover a new treatment or a new disease. But in Africa even the doctor that wasted years in school will be too lazy to think independently. He will suggest you start praying or go for spiritual deliverance. Backwards savages.

grin
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by TeamLeader(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

I couldn't respond since because those mod de update their site.

Like I said, its the doc that gave the advice because he knows me well that I've never had arthritis or any bone issues before.

If you don't believe in spiritualism doesn't mean that its not real or exist bro.

I created the thread to learn from people about it because na me de feel the pain. Thnx anyway
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by Buliwyf: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
TeamLeader:

I couldn't respond since because those mod de update their site.

Like I said, its the doc that gave the advice because he knows me well that I've never had arthritis or any bone issues before.

If you don't believe in spiritualism doesn't mean that its not real or exist bro.

I created the thread to learn from people about it because na me de feel the pain. Thnx anyway

Look at this man. What are you even saying? Are you listening to yourself? So the people that have anthritis were born with it abi? Or is it not one day that it started?

Like I said if everyone on earth think backwardly like you and your doctor we will still be in the stone age now.

@StrikeBack, I have noticed you have been trying to reach me unfortunately the email I used for Nairaland is no longer available to me.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack? by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
See a neurologist ASAP. You may have early onset of a neurological disorder or it might just be inflammation causing nerve damage. A neurologist will be able help diagnose and treat your condition.

(1) (Reply)

'the Igbos Didn't Point Gun At You To Force You Sell Your Land' -tunde Bakare / What Does "We Bless God Mean"? / Is This Biblical??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.