Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Teach my Congregation to Obey God not Only to make Sacrifices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Teach my Congregation to Obey God not Only to make Sacrifices (623 Views)

Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Teach my Congregation to Obey God not Only to make Sacrifices by constancefriday(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Obedience is better than Sacrifice. 1 Samuel 15:22
If you love God keep his commandments. John 14:25
Jesus Christ didn't come to throw all the Bible books between Genesis to Malachi into thrash, he came to validate (fulfil) them.
Read Matthew 5:17
Which means Jesus Christ came to do what all Men (both righteous and unrighteous) were unable to do from the book of Genesis to Malachi due to the fallen state of Man, so that through his example, you can be an exact replication of him in your own unique way.
That's why at Real Life Gospel Church, i teach my Members/Followers/Assembly more about how to live a life of Obedience to God with his Perfect will.
Join Us for our regular podcasts.
Our Website is
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Join us this season for extensive, exclusive podcasts.
God Bless You.
Yours Sincerely,
Apostle Constance Friday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Teach my Congregation to Obey God not Only to make Sacrifices by stephieok: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:
Obedience is better than Sacrifice. 1 Samuel 15:22
If you love God keep his commandments. John 14:25
Jesus Christ didn't come to throw all the Bible books between Genesis to Malachi into thrash, he came to validate (fulfil) them.
Read Matthew 5:17
Which means Jesus Christ came to do what all Men (both righteous and unrighteous) were unable to do from the book of Genesis to Malachi due to the fallen state of Man, so that through his example, you can be an exact replication of him in your own unique way.
That's why at Real Life Gospel Church, i teach my Members/Followers/Assembly more about how to live a life of Obedience to God with his Perfect will.
Join Us for our regular podcasts.
Our Website is
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Join us this season for extensive, exclusive podcasts.
God Bless You.
Yours Sincerely,
Apostle Constance Friday.
Re: I Teach my Congregation to Obey God not Only to make Sacrifices by paltielx: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yeah what happened at Mark 12:29-34 shows us what is more important

(1) (Reply)

Saheed Shittu Brands Sheikh Sulaiman Farouq, Sheikh Habeeb 'mad' (video) / Pastor E. A. Adeboye Speaks On Lekki Toll Gate Killing / The Little-known Legend Of Jesus In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.