Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Did My Husband Know Our Housemate's Menstrual Circle And Even Saved On Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did My Husband Know Our Housemate's Menstrual Circle And Even Saved On Phone (989 Views)

Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Victor Osuagwu: Why I Did My White Wedding 15 Years After My Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did My Husband Know Our Housemate's Menstrual Circle And Even Saved On Phone by Supremeboss: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
A lady has taken to our relationship group on Facebook to seek advice on what to do as she is really confused.
According to her story, she has been married for 5 years and has a blissful marriage, they have a house girl who is about 22years. Read full story here: https://naijaresources.com/true-story-how-did-my-husband-know-our-housemates-menstrual-circle-and-even-saved-it-on-his-phone/
Re: How Did My Husband Know Our Housemate's Menstrual Circle And Even Saved On Phone by LiveLifeHub(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
I actually detest the help of an house girl. And if there is a need for one, there should be limit to what she does and she must not be living with you.
Just my opinion.
Re: How Did My Husband Know Our Housemate's Menstrual Circle And Even Saved On Phone by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
why dont you ask your husband or better yet why dont you ask the house help how come oga knows this information?
Re: How Did My Husband Know Our Housemate's Menstrual Circle And Even Saved On Phone by nifemi25(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only your husband can answer this questions

(1) (Reply)

#odumeje: Top 11 Videos Of The Controversial Pastor / . / Otedola’s Daughter, Tolani Protest Against Racism On The Streets Of London (geor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.