Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano (44093 Views)

COVID-19: Benue SSG, COS, 32 Others Test Positive / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Modikko(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
With what you exhibited in your post, you are more dangerous than a fanatic. Bigot like you
Olayinka8793:
It is about to go down.
The North with its illiteracy and religious and cultural strong headedness and fanaticism is the last place we should wish to contact the coronavirus epidemic. Shit is about to get real.
I repeat shit is about to get real in the North.
May God take control.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by MrBONE2(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
My throat be doing me one kind since afternoon........I hope say no be wetin I dey think o

Sorry Bros

Please prepare hot ginger tea, put Lemon juice and Honey by Great One grace you shall be better
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Fawazzz: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kano has shortage of doctors for its population
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by olumide4christ: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Trailblazer1:
My sympathy to the good people of Kano state.

They really hesitated in the lockdown.

Kano is about to be the epicenter of the virus in Nigeria.

We should also talk about Oyo state. Up till now, the governor has not instituted any lockdown. People in Ibadan are going about their business as if they are living on the moon, not on the earth presently.
Let the PDP and other supporters of Gov. Makinde call him to order before it's too late. Oyo state is the most densely populated state after Lagos in the South West. Even well meaning non-partisan journalists in the country have expressed their concerns about Gov. Makinde and his handling of the Corona virus issue, after being infected himself.
A word they say is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by West2019(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Governor $ need money
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Insectkiller: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bring them..!
Bring them for confirmation test in my lab..

Audio cases everywhere..

Nah God go help naija...this is not election, everyone looking for higher number-population of Chinese Virus in order to claim naira allocation..

Wike! Where are u??

U better increase d number of cases in Rivers..

Naija nah comedy..
It no go better for who merger naija together..
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Harrynight(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Quicktimerz:
Why is no government official dying from this disease self

Why are known victims not dying in Nigeria...
Report of deaths are only people we don't know
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Most of them aren't following strict safety measures. They think it's paparazzi or a joke.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by JesusBorn: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
My throat be doing me one kind since afternoon........I hope say no be wetin I dey think o
My own is 34 days now, my throat just dey do me somehow as if I need to clear my throat, today it will stop tomorrow it will start.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by tolexy007(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Quicktimerz:
Why is no government official dying from this disease self

awon oloriburuku to se oogun aiku
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by HundHunter(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

Plenty money?
It was €50 million
Why do you folk like to spread lies ?

22 billions no be plenty money? I guess you belong to the audio 30 billions for my account gang.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Oricha79(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
they should continues attending prayer in mosque now
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by ajimotoke(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only kano, nawa o
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Kay25(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Go take ata ire
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by HundHunter(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
estyvino:

You just dey dash urself like and share

E dey pain you?

I don't mind sharing it with you Oga Estyvino, since this is the season Covid-19.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by HundHunter(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Khayceeofficial post=88554483]

Hunger dhe do this one brain strong thing grin grin grin grin[/quot

How interesting coming from someone whose all his posts are about scams and reaping off people.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4807858/make-money-student-work-online-get paid weekly

2.https://www.nairaland.com/4858392/make-45k-week-lifetime-payment of N1600

3. https://www.nairaland.com/4858452/study-work-partime

4. https://www.nairaland.com/graphics-video needed

5.https://www.nairaland.com/4994805/graphics-designer-needed

6. https://www.nairaland.com/5000317/get-here-upcoming-artists
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's getting real out there doesn't mean some of this things aren't a means of getting a share of the national cake. Just saying

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by omonnakoda: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
HundHunter:

22 billions no be plenty money? I guess you belong to the audio 30 billions for my account gang.
So changing it fro 50 million Euro to 22 billion naira makes it more?
If you take a chicken and cut it into 10 pieces does that give you more chicken?

If you think that is plenty money for 36 states good luck to you

Ask your father what gang he belongs to

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by oldman112(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
We have stayed 17/days in doors and I haven't heard of anybody in my local government that is been tested or in my area that is been tested, those it mean the 17/days is for the first class citizens ?
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by uuzba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
SLAP44:
They need the money.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by uuzba(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Sh!t getting real

Dem close down Wuhan for China
Shit getting real.
Dem close down the whole China
Shit getting real
Dem close the whole Europe and USA
Shit getting real
Africa don join in the close down.
Shit getting real.

Na when dem close down Solar System na that time you go know say shit is ALREADY real?

Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by abdullkabar(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Quick one here!!!
Since a drug or vaccine for the covid 19 virus is not available yet, and infections are still happening, why can't we start broadcasting potent natural and artificial immune boosters to get ready for the infection.
Its better to be prepared, than caught unaware.
This should be a second line of defense while we await a drug/vaccine.

NB: Where is ObaniCoro when you need him(mk e come follow him guy talk oo)
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=HundHunter post=808557008][/quote]

Yea
Use your fish brain and check when they were posted

Hope you've eaten?
You no fit even quote person wella
grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by HundHunter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

So changing it fro 50 million Euro to 22 billion naira makes it more?
If you take s chicken and cut it into 10 pieces does that give you more chicken?

If you think that is plenty money for 36 states good luck to you

Ask your father what gang he belongs to

I am too cultured to insult father. But by this time next week God will reward you accordingly.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by omonnakoda: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
HundHunter:

I am too cultured to insult father. But by this time next week God will reward you accordingly.

You will hear from Ogun before this time tomorrow
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Sarah20A(f): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
better go mix lime ,ginger and honey dey drink until the throat stop . .nor boil them just grate the ginger separate the liquid from the shafts then squeeze lemon inside the ginger liquid and add pure honey.

Try inhale hot vapour through your mouth and nose...you fit boil water then use wrapper cover yourself for inside the pot as you dey bring am come down from fire..cook the water with herbs or add rub if herb nor dey .

All this things na Wetin help me with my symptoms for Italy.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Sarah20A(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
When we were begging Buhari not to bring in Chinese doctors he didn't hear now the real covid19 has just begun
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
uhm uhn, they are following the script
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by BAMSRAY(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
wahala they ooo ,how that disease they spread make me thinking
those that mean all those taking ur blood for sample also infected
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by alizma: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
My throat won act funny some days ago, I no waste time before I give am hot water, add scent leave to my indomie, chew enough vitamin C and now I dey camkpe.
If any day my temperature act funny, I go let am know watin we dey use neem leaf, mago leaf and dry papaya leaf do for Africa.
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by DEADALIVE: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
My guy no b only you oooo....even me tooo lols
Re: Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano by sayso: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / 8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / Medical Facts Picture Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.