Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Coronavirus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus (127 Views)

Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools / CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools / Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus by ultragreatness(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
2016-2020 Art student can relate.......
LCoronavirus (covid-19)
We are endangered in the vanity of life, through ambush by faceless virus called coronavirus hailed from the castle of Otranto which gives the panic of growing older to everyone, our weaks are crossing the bar while the strong are facing harvest of corruption. The native song tries to use the knowledge of the school boy in order to conquer the proud king nicknamed covid-19. The dining table produce a virus named Hunger virus which kills faster than coronavirus. Hunger virus and covid-19 invited lonely days that made us to remember the days of piano and drum.
We think of bringing the blood of a stranger through the means of the pulley but the bitches bends and being forth a rasin in the sun also called 5G which is harmful to every being. General Othello, president of the gain of Africa, thinks of using the means of lockdown headed by the anvil and the hammer. Prominent citizen remember the poem shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Which brings hope for their heart that they are loved by a MAN that will make their country to conquer the virus and in history the young ones will say "she stopped to conquer"..
#proud_to_be_art_student
#I_am_promise_legend
#stay_safe....

(1) (Reply)

Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / Ukamaka Olisakwe’s “ogadinma Or, Everything Will Be All Right” Out On..find Out! / 10 Major Difference Between Powerbeats 2 And Powerbeats 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.