Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - (3309 Views)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by theonlineparrot(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pretty mike of Lagos suggests that majority of Lekki wives are on drugs and have side guys .

See his post below

https://theonlineparrots..com/2020/04/70-of-lekki-wives-have-side-guy-and-are.html
I know we are all at home and we are not much busy at this moment ...this is why I think this is the best time to break my silence ..... its suppose to be the time for sober reflection ...this pandemic and the situation in our nation has given us the time to reflect and think on our actions ..... but instead it has produced a lot of Hot sexually starved people ....if you ask majority of Nigerians,what are you doing after this social distancing is over ?... you will hear sex sex sex ...but still stores are selling out on Postinor 2 ...so who are the ones using them if everyone is so Hot ...side chicks are still receiving alert even with self isolation “mind you there are levels to this Sidechicks game” ... that your husband that said he was going quickly to pick up something from lekki phase 1...it’s Mouth Action he went to collect, Let’s face the fact, Sidechicks have automatically become part of our homes and culture��‍♂️...he thinks he is smart when madam rushes to ebeano supermarket to go pick up water, Oga would quickly FaceTime his side chick ...but you see these women ehn they are the smartest ..that ebeano in chevron she went to in ur own car, they are busy fingering her in Carpark at the back back � and she would come back home and give Oga a kiss ... 70% of lekki wives are on drugs and have one side guy somewhere. “especially since most of dem have all accept there husbands bad habits of keeping one or two Sidechicks”..... Dear husbands that her gym instructor she is always running off to for an hour has a special place in between her legs�.....I mean I don’t judge anybody for anything they do ,I myself , am not a saint ...but I think this is a time for sobriety ....to think and reflect on the decisions that led us into this position We are in our nation...... it’s time to talk to ourselves and to God and pray that this all comes to an end and for those whose life are lost....Repent !! ..haven’t we had enough fun........ N.B....Magodo Estate is the Capital of sugar mummies in Lagos ��, if I start blog for this Lagos “It will be a total Catastrophe �� #StayHomeAndStaySafe
Labels

entertainment
photos

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by DonBenny77(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
E don tay we hear from you,
Running out of stunts?

4 Likes

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by twerkjack: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
He's right you know.

Not that I think it's wrong because let's face it,

Fvcking ONE d1ck for the rest of your life is completely unrealistic., but as usual, let's keep deceiving ourselves. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by Chicagoesontop: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2020
twerkjack:
He's right you know.

Fvcking ONE d1ck for the rest of your life is completely unrealistic., but as usual, let's keep deceiving ourselves. undecided

I like your settings, can we be friends ??

5 Likes

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by goldbim(f): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2020
GBAS GBOS!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by ikemesit4477: 3:06am On Apr 18, 2020
twerkjack:
He's right you know.

I don't think repentance is in your dictionary! grin

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by olamidedivotee(f): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
In Rema's voice "another banger"
Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by Kenneygirl(f): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
when they think they're players and the women be like nice to meet you,I'm the coach.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by MiaB(f): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
theonlineparrot:
Pretty mike of Lagos suggests that majority of Lekki wives are on drugs and have side guys .

See his post below

https://theonlineparrots..com/2020/04/70-of-lekki-wives-have-side-guy-and-are.html
I know we are all at home and we are not much busy at this moment ...this is why I think this is the best time to break my silence ..... its suppose to be the time for sober reflection ...this pandemic and the situation in our nation has given us the time to reflect and think on our actions ..... but instead it has produced a lot of Hot sexually starved people ....if you ask majority of Nigerians,what are you doing after this social distancing is over ?... you will hear sex sex sex ...but still stores are selling out on Postinor 2 ...so who are the ones using them if everyone is so Hot ...side chicks are still receiving alert even with self isolation “mind you there are levels to this Sidechicks game” ... that your husband that said he was going quickly to pick up something from lekki phase 1...it’s Mouth Action he went to collect, Let’s face the fact, Sidechicks have automatically become part of our homes and culture��‍♂️...he thinks he is smart when madam rushes to ebeano supermarket to go pick up water, Oga would quickly FaceTime his side chick ...but you see these women ehn they are the smartest ..that ebeano in chevron she went to in ur own car, they are busy fingering her in Carpark at the back back � and she would come back home and give Oga a kiss ... 70% of lekki wives are on drugs and have one side guy somewhere. “especially since most of dem have all accept there husbands bad habits of keeping one or two Sidechicks”..... Dear husbands that her gym instructor she is always running off to for an hour has a special place in between her legs�.....I mean I don’t judge anybody for anything they do ,I myself , am not a saint ...but I think this is a time for sobriety ....to think and reflect on the decisions that led us into this position We are in our nation...... it’s time to talk to ourselves and to God and pray that this all comes to an end and for those whose life are lost....Repent !! ..haven’t we had enough fun........ N.B....Magodo Estate is the Capital of sugar mummies in Lagos ��, if I start blog for this Lagos “It will be a total Catastrophe �� #StayHomeAndStaySafe
Labels

entertainment
photos

"70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs "
From the post he aslo mentioned men cheating and having two side chicks,but you chose to focus on the women's part, cause that's the headline that's catchy and controversial enough for you. Tacky.

6 Likes

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by SavageResponse(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by missimelda01(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Lekki wives have suffered grin

What of VGC wives? Banana Island nko?

5 Likes

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by Bisshop123(f): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=twerkjack post=88561036]He's right you know.

Fvcking ONE d1ck for the rest of your life is completely unrealistic., but as usual, let's keep deceiving ourselves. undecided[/quote

Hmmmmm]

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by wany(f): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sad truth. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
City Life. I am very careful of my choice of a life partner. Before the act no fear, after it no remorse, theirs thoughts is another with no ready apology in sight. I even have a feeling some wives engage in orgy at the rate of this immoral behaviour. This generation!

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by shesawesome(f): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ranks007:
City Life. I am very careful of my choice of a life partner. Before the act no fear, after it no remorse, theirs thoughts is another with no ready apology in sight. I even have a feeling some wives engage in orgy at the rate of this immoral behaviour. This generation!
Re: 70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - by RuggedSniper: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
theonlineparrot:

See his post below

I know we are all at home and we are not much busy at this moment ...this is why I think this is the best time to break my silence ..... its suppose to be the time for sober reflection ...this pandemic and the situation in our nation has given us the time to reflect and think on our actions ..... but instead it has produced a lot of Hot sexually starved people ....if you ask majority of Nigerians,what are you doing after this social distancing is over ?... you will hear sex sex sex ...but still stores are selling out on Postinor 2 ...so who are the ones using them if everyone is so Hot ...side chicks are still receiving alert even with self isolation “mind you there are levels to this Sidechicks game” ... that your husband that said he was going quickly to pick up something from lekki phase 1...it’s Mouth Action he went to collect, Let’s face the fact, Sidechicks have automatically become part of our homes and culture♂️...he thinks he is smart when madam rushes to ebeano supermarket to go pick up water, Oga would quickly FaceTime his side chick ...but you see these women ehn they are the smartest ..that ebeano in chevron she went to in ur own car, they are busy fingering her in Carpark at the back back and she would come back home and give Oga a kiss ... 70% of lekki wives are on drugs and have one side guy somewhere. “especially since most of dem have all accept there husbands bad habits of keeping one or two Sidechicks”..... Dear husbands that her gym instructor she is always running off to for an hour has a special place in between her legs.....I mean I don’t judge anybody for anything they do ,I myself , am not a saint ...but I think this is a time for sobriety ....to think and reflect on the decisions that led us into this position We are in our nation...... it’s time to talk to ourselves and to God and pray that this all comes to an end and for those whose life are lost....Repent !! ..haven’t we had enough fun........ N.B....Magodo Estate is the Capital of sugar mummies in Lagos, if I start blog for this Lagos “It will be a total Catastrophe #StayHomeAndStaySafe
Labels

entertainment
photos
^^Magodo Estate? Capital of Sugar Ms in Lagos? Defamatory Speculations!

(1) (Reply)

She Was 23 In 2017, Now She’s 22”– Nigerians Accuse Bbnaija’s Nengi Of Lying Age / Is D'banj A Yahoo Boy / Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.